Teresa Giudice's Father-in-Law Frank Dies Outside Her House
Sad news came from Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's family. Joe's father Frank unexpectedly passed away on Wednesday, June 18 at the age of 63. A spokesperson for the stars of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" told ABC News that Frank was found outside the couple's house. Frank and Joe were chasing a family dog when Joe suddenly fell ill.
According to Radar Online, Teresa was not at home during the passing. "Teresa arrived shortly after it happened," a source said. "He had just collapsed in the yard. They called 911 but there was basically nothing anyone could do when they got there. This was totally out of the blue."
The source added that Teresa was happy that the family could spend Father's Day weekend together. "They had a big party and he was there and it is a wonderful last memory of him," the source explained.
The sad news came after Teresa and Joe pleaded guilty to federal fraud charges in March. The pair, who are parents to four girls, will possibly face jail sentence. Besides, Joe may be deported to Italy. The sentencing hearing will take place on July 8.
"The ONLY focus of both Joe and Teresa is their family right now, especially the girls. No decisions about the court case or the show are being addressed today," a representative for the couple told TMZ.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video