Teresa Giudice's Father-in-Law Frank Dies Outside Her House
Sad news came from Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's family. Joe's father Frank unexpectedly passed away on Wednesday, June 18 at the age of 63. A spokesperson for the stars of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" told ABC News that Frank was found outside the couple's house. Frank and Joe were chasing a family dog when Joe suddenly fell ill.
According to Radar Online, Teresa was not at home during the passing. "Teresa arrived shortly after it happened," a source said. "He had just collapsed in the yard. They called 911 but there was basically nothing anyone could do when they got there. This was totally out of the blue."
The source added that Teresa was happy that the family could spend Father's Day weekend together. "They had a big party and he was there and it is a wonderful last memory of him," the source explained.
The sad news came after Teresa and Joe pleaded guilty to federal fraud charges in March. The pair, who are parents to four girls, will possibly face jail sentence. Besides, Joe may be deported to Italy. The sentencing hearing will take place on July 8.
"The ONLY focus of both Joe and Teresa is their family right now, especially the girls. No decisions about the court case or the show are being addressed today," a representative for the couple told TMZ.
More Teresa Giudice News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics