Teresa Giudice's Father-in-Law Frank Dies Outside Her House
Sad news came from Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's family. Joe's father Frank unexpectedly passed away on Wednesday, June 18 at the age of 63. A spokesperson for the stars of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" told ABC News that Frank was found outside the couple's house. Frank and Joe were chasing a family dog when Joe suddenly fell ill.
According to Radar Online, Teresa was not at home during the passing. "Teresa arrived shortly after it happened," a source said. "He had just collapsed in the yard. They called 911 but there was basically nothing anyone could do when they got there. This was totally out of the blue."
The source added that Teresa was happy that the family could spend Father's Day weekend together. "They had a big party and he was there and it is a wonderful last memory of him," the source explained.
The sad news came after Teresa and Joe pleaded guilty to federal fraud charges in March. The pair, who are parents to four girls, will possibly face jail sentence. Besides, Joe may be deported to Italy. The sentencing hearing will take place on July 8.
"The ONLY focus of both Joe and Teresa is their family right now, especially the girls. No decisions about the court case or the show are being addressed today," a representative for the couple told TMZ.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch