Uma Thurman and Quentin Tarantino Fuel Dating Rumor With a Kiss
Uma Thurman and Quentin Tarantino fueled dating rumor after they were caught on camera kissing. The pair had a dinner date on Tuesday, June 17 at a Mr. Chow restaurant in Beverly Hills, Calif. After dinner, the director who previously worked with the actress in "Kill Bill" movies and "Pulp Fiction" was seen leaning for a kiss and an embrace outside the restaurant. The pair, however, left the establishment in different cars.
The 44-year-old actress sported a cleavage-baring white dress at the Tuesday outing. She teamed her dress with a white cardigan and gold sandals. Tarantino, meanwhile, wore a plaid shirt and dark pants that night. The pair reportedly arrived separately, but they left the eatery at the same time.
At the 2014 Cannes Film Festival, Thurman and Tarantino were seen holding hands. Us Weekly additionally reported that they shared a villa together after more than a decade of being friends. "They had a thing and got together again recently," a source claimed. "He's loved her for years."
"There has always been an attraction. She has indulged from time to time, and that's how their relationship has always worked," another source said. A third source, meanwhile, claimed that Thurman and Tarantino were "talking about working together again."
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift