Uma Thurman and Quentin Tarantino Fuel Dating Rumor With a Kiss
Uma Thurman and Quentin Tarantino fueled dating rumor after they were caught on camera kissing. The pair had a dinner date on Tuesday, June 17 at a Mr. Chow restaurant in Beverly Hills, Calif. After dinner, the director who previously worked with the actress in "Kill Bill" movies and "Pulp Fiction" was seen leaning for a kiss and an embrace outside the restaurant. The pair, however, left the establishment in different cars.
The 44-year-old actress sported a cleavage-baring white dress at the Tuesday outing. She teamed her dress with a white cardigan and gold sandals. Tarantino, meanwhile, wore a plaid shirt and dark pants that night. The pair reportedly arrived separately, but they left the eatery at the same time.
At the 2014 Cannes Film Festival, Thurman and Tarantino were seen holding hands. Us Weekly additionally reported that they shared a villa together after more than a decade of being friends. "They had a thing and got together again recently," a source claimed. "He's loved her for years."
"There has always been an attraction. She has indulged from time to time, and that's how their relationship has always worked," another source said. A third source, meanwhile, claimed that Thurman and Tarantino were "talking about working together again."
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media