The Game Releases Creepy Visuals for 'Bigger Than Me'
The Game has unveiled the official music video "Bigger Than Me", his new track that arrived earlier this week. Directed by Matt Alonzo, the "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"-inspired visuals was shot at a historic mansion in South Los Angeles.
The clip opens with the rapper sitting on a throne while being surrounded by some wolves. The framed photographs of fellow rappers like Nas, Jay-Z, Eminem and Tupac Shakur are seen hanging on the wall covered with blood.
In another scene, the rapper is shown walking around the building while carrying a chainsaw, terrorizing a man who is trying to escape from him.
"Bigger Than Me" finds The Game taking jabs at a bunch of rappers, including those featured on XXL magazine's 2014 Freshman Class. "I came in with 'Ye, Jeezy and boss a** n***as/ Your freshmen cover a whole bunch of soft a** n***as/ Tampon lyricists evacuate the premises," he raps.
The track is the first offering from "Blood Money La Familia", The Game's new album that's due out on September 16.
The Game's "Bigger Than Me" music video
More The Game News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio