The Game Releases Creepy Visuals for 'Bigger Than Me'
The Game has unveiled the official music video "Bigger Than Me", his new track that arrived earlier this week. Directed by Matt Alonzo, the "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"-inspired visuals was shot at a historic mansion in South Los Angeles.
The clip opens with the rapper sitting on a throne while being surrounded by some wolves. The framed photographs of fellow rappers like Nas, Jay-Z, Eminem and Tupac Shakur are seen hanging on the wall covered with blood.
In another scene, the rapper is shown walking around the building while carrying a chainsaw, terrorizing a man who is trying to escape from him.
"Bigger Than Me" finds The Game taking jabs at a bunch of rappers, including those featured on XXL magazine's 2014 Freshman Class. "I came in with 'Ye, Jeezy and boss a** n***as/ Your freshmen cover a whole bunch of soft a** n***as/ Tampon lyricists evacuate the premises," he raps.
The track is the first offering from "Blood Money La Familia", The Game's new album that's due out on September 16.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences