The Game Releases Creepy Visuals for 'Bigger Than Me'
The Game has unveiled the official music video "Bigger Than Me", his new track that arrived earlier this week. Directed by Matt Alonzo, the "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"-inspired visuals was shot at a historic mansion in South Los Angeles.
The clip opens with the rapper sitting on a throne while being surrounded by some wolves. The framed photographs of fellow rappers like Nas, Jay-Z, Eminem and Tupac Shakur are seen hanging on the wall covered with blood.
In another scene, the rapper is shown walking around the building while carrying a chainsaw, terrorizing a man who is trying to escape from him.
"Bigger Than Me" finds The Game taking jabs at a bunch of rappers, including those featured on XXL magazine's 2014 Freshman Class. "I came in with 'Ye, Jeezy and boss a** n***as/ Your freshmen cover a whole bunch of soft a** n***as/ Tampon lyricists evacuate the premises," he raps.
The track is the first offering from "Blood Money La Familia", The Game's new album that's due out on September 16.
The Game's "Bigger Than Me" music video
More The Game News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer