Ed Sheeran Drops Studio Version of Ballad 'Thinking Out Loud'
Ed Sheeran debuts the official audio of his new track called "Thinking Out Loud" in anticipation of his new album, "X". Hitting the web on Wednesday, June 18, the song is a beautiful love ballad that people would like to play at weddings.
The British redhead showcases his smooth vocals over the acoustic guitar in the track. "Take me into your loving arms/ Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars/ Place your head on my beating heart/ And I'm thinking out loud/ That maybe we found love right where we are," he croons the chorus.
Sheeran first debuted "Thinking Out Loud" when he appeared on BBC 2's "Later... with Jools Holland" last month. At that time, he performed the song live while the show's host played the piano.
"X" is set to be released on June 23. Marking Sheeran's second studio effort, the record is led by single "Sing" which was produced by super producer Pharrell Williams. The 23-year-old singer has also dropped promo tracks like "Afire Love" and "Bloodstream" earlier this week.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory