'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' Final Trailer: The War Begins
War breaks out in the epic final trailer for "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes". Years after the devastating events in the first film "Rise of the Planet of the Apes", humans and apes reach a fragile peace. Both sides are soon brought to the brink of a war as they are plagued with doubt, hate, and grudge.
"The small group of humans are struggling to come back from devastation, and the apes are fighting for survival. The big question is, can they co-exist?" director Matt Reeves once said. "We all know it doesn't become Planet of Humans and Apes. It becomes Planet of the Apes. But this is that one moment of time where there is hope for humans."
Caesar is motion-captured again by Andy Serkis, who pioneered the technique as Gollum in "Lord of the Rings". Gary Oldman, Jason Clarke, and Keri Russell play the human survivors, while James Franco from the 2011 film makes a cameo. The sequel will be released in U.S. theaters starting July 11.
Final International Trailer:
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign