'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes' Final Trailer: The War Begins
War breaks out in the epic final trailer for "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes". Years after the devastating events in the first film "Rise of the Planet of the Apes", humans and apes reach a fragile peace. Both sides are soon brought to the brink of a war as they are plagued with doubt, hate, and grudge.
"The small group of humans are struggling to come back from devastation, and the apes are fighting for survival. The big question is, can they co-exist?" director Matt Reeves once said. "We all know it doesn't become Planet of Humans and Apes. It becomes Planet of the Apes. But this is that one moment of time where there is hope for humans."
Caesar is motion-captured again by Andy Serkis, who pioneered the technique as Gollum in "Lord of the Rings". Gary Oldman, Jason Clarke, and Keri Russell play the human survivors, while James Franco from the 2011 film makes a cameo. The sequel will be released in U.S. theaters starting July 11.
Final International Trailer:
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary