Robin Thicke Reveals 'Paula' Album Cover and Tracklist
Robin Thicke has unveiled the cover art and full tracklist of his new album, "Paula". Named after his estranged wife Paula Patton, the singer's seventh studio effort is scheduled to hit the stores on July 1 via Star Trek/Interscope Records.
The album's artwork shows Thicke standing against a black backdrop with his head down. As for the tracklist, it includes 14 songs that mostly are inspired by the 37-year-old R&B star's split with his actress wife earlier this year.
In addition to lead single "Get Her Back", the LP will feature tracks titled "You're My Fantasy", "Still Madly Crazy", "Love Can Grow Back" and "Forever Love" among others.
"Paula" is Thicke's latest attempt to win back Patton, his high school sweetheart whom he married nine years ago. "We got a lot to talk about on that subject," Thicke said of his new album in an interview on Steve Harvey's radio show recently. "I gotta impress her somehow. The truth shall set you free."
- "You're My Fantasy"
- "Get Her Back"
- "Still Madly Crazy"
- "Lock the Door"
- "Whatever I Want"
- "Living in New York City"
- "Love Can Grow Back"
- "Black Tar Cloud"
- "Too Little Too Late"
- "Tippy Toes"
- "Something Bad"
- "The Opposite of Me"
- "Time of Your Life"
- "Forever Love"
More Robin Thicke News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video