Taylor Swift's House Pelted With Beer Bottles by Drunk Fans
Taylor Swift's mansion in Rhode Island was attacked on Saturday, June 14 by three drunk fans. Police arrested them, two guys and a woman who are in their 20s, took them into custody and charged them with disorderly conduct.
The local Westerly Police Department told E! News that the incident took place at 7:43 P.M. Police were called after Michael Horrigan, 29, Tristan J. Kading, 28, and Emily E. Kading, 26 threw beer bottles onto the property from the neighboring east beach. Per TMZ, the suspects threw the F word to Swift's security guards and gave them the middle finger.
Swift was not home at the time of the incident. When asked by TMZ about the incident, Tristan said they had nothing against the "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer and blamed the alcohol for their uncontrolled act. Regarding flipping the bird, Tristan said they were throwing peace sign like Swift did in her "22" music video.
The same house was trespassed back in May 2013 by a 22-year-old male fan who walked on a private road about five minutes walking distance from the house.
More Taylor Swift News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent