Sandra Bullock Home Intruder Hit With New Weapons Charges
A man who was arrested at Sandra Bullock's home earlier this month for an alleged break-in has faced new charges. According to the Los Angeles County district attorney's office, the man named Joshua Corbett allegedly owns "an arsenal of weapons" including some machine guns at his home in Montrose, California.
Following the findings, the 30-year-old man now faces 19 felony counts, including seven counts of possession of a machine gun, two counts of possession of an assault weapon and 10 counts of possession of a destructive device. On Wednesday, June 18, his bail was set at $2.2 million. If convicted of the new charges, Corbett may spend up to 12 years in jail.
Corbett was accused of breaking into the "Gravity" actress' home in Beverly Hills on June 8 at around 5 A.M. Bullock reportedly was sleeping when he entered her property by climbing the fence. Police received the report at 6.30 A.M. Following the scary incident, the actress' publicist said that she was "unharmed and fine."
Corbett then was charged with felony counts of residential burglary and stalking and possession of a machine gun. He entered not guilty plea on June 10.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney