Sandra Bullock Home Intruder Hit With New Weapons Charges
A man who was arrested at Sandra Bullock's home earlier this month for an alleged break-in has faced new charges. According to the Los Angeles County district attorney's office, the man named Joshua Corbett allegedly owns "an arsenal of weapons" including some machine guns at his home in Montrose, California.
Following the findings, the 30-year-old man now faces 19 felony counts, including seven counts of possession of a machine gun, two counts of possession of an assault weapon and 10 counts of possession of a destructive device. On Wednesday, June 18, his bail was set at $2.2 million. If convicted of the new charges, Corbett may spend up to 12 years in jail.
Corbett was accused of breaking into the "Gravity" actress' home in Beverly Hills on June 8 at around 5 A.M. Bullock reportedly was sleeping when he entered her property by climbing the fence. Police received the report at 6.30 A.M. Following the scary incident, the actress' publicist said that she was "unharmed and fine."
Corbett then was charged with felony counts of residential burglary and stalking and possession of a machine gun. He entered not guilty plea on June 10.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years