First Trailer of Found-Footage Indie Horror 'Come Back to Me'
There's a new indie movie which adapts the found-footage theme similar to "Paranormal Activity". Via Hollywood Reporter, the first trailer of "Come Back to Me" introduces a dark supernatural power that haunts a couple in a suburban neighborhood.
A young woman (Katie Walder) suffers memory lapses and blackouts after a car accident. She then learns she is pregnant but her husband (Matt Passmore) is infertile, which leads her to set up a security camera in their bedroom. Their creepy neighbor (Nathan Keyes) has something to do with it.
Paul Leyden adapted the story from the novel "The Resurrectionist". This is the first feature writing and directing for Leyden whose acting credits include "As the World Turns" and "The Young and the Restless".
"Come Back to Me" will be released in limited theaters and on all digital platforms July 25.
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos
- 'Titanic' Director Is Sued by the 'Real' Jack Dawson