First Trailer of Found-Footage Indie Horror 'Come Back to Me'
There's a new indie movie which adapts the found-footage theme similar to "Paranormal Activity". Via Hollywood Reporter, the first trailer of "Come Back to Me" introduces a dark supernatural power that haunts a couple in a suburban neighborhood.
A young woman (Katie Walder) suffers memory lapses and blackouts after a car accident. She then learns she is pregnant but her husband (Matt Passmore) is infertile, which leads her to set up a security camera in their bedroom. Their creepy neighbor (Nathan Keyes) has something to do with it.
Paul Leyden adapted the story from the novel "The Resurrectionist". This is the first feature writing and directing for Leyden whose acting credits include "As the World Turns" and "The Young and the Restless".
"Come Back to Me" will be released in limited theaters and on all digital platforms July 25.
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef