First Trailer of Found-Footage Indie Horror 'Come Back to Me'
There's a new indie movie which adapts the found-footage theme similar to "Paranormal Activity". Via Hollywood Reporter, the first trailer of "Come Back to Me" introduces a dark supernatural power that haunts a couple in a suburban neighborhood.
A young woman (Katie Walder) suffers memory lapses and blackouts after a car accident. She then learns she is pregnant but her husband (Matt Passmore) is infertile, which leads her to set up a security camera in their bedroom. Their creepy neighbor (Nathan Keyes) has something to do with it.
Paul Leyden adapted the story from the novel "The Resurrectionist". This is the first feature writing and directing for Leyden whose acting credits include "As the World Turns" and "The Young and the Restless".
"Come Back to Me" will be released in limited theaters and on all digital platforms July 25.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens