First Trailer of Found-Footage Indie Horror 'Come Back to Me'
There's a new indie movie which adapts the found-footage theme similar to "Paranormal Activity". Via Hollywood Reporter, the first trailer of "Come Back to Me" introduces a dark supernatural power that haunts a couple in a suburban neighborhood.
A young woman (Katie Walder) suffers memory lapses and blackouts after a car accident. She then learns she is pregnant but her husband (Matt Passmore) is infertile, which leads her to set up a security camera in their bedroom. Their creepy neighbor (Nathan Keyes) has something to do with it.
Paul Leyden adapted the story from the novel "The Resurrectionist". This is the first feature writing and directing for Leyden whose acting credits include "As the World Turns" and "The Young and the Restless".
"Come Back to Me" will be released in limited theaters and on all digital platforms July 25.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme