First Trailer of Found-Footage Indie Horror 'Come Back to Me'
There's a new indie movie which adapts the found-footage theme similar to "Paranormal Activity". Via Hollywood Reporter, the first trailer of "Come Back to Me" introduces a dark supernatural power that haunts a couple in a suburban neighborhood.
A young woman (Katie Walder) suffers memory lapses and blackouts after a car accident. She then learns she is pregnant but her husband (Matt Passmore) is infertile, which leads her to set up a security camera in their bedroom. Their creepy neighbor (Nathan Keyes) has something to do with it.
Paul Leyden adapted the story from the novel "The Resurrectionist". This is the first feature writing and directing for Leyden whose acting credits include "As the World Turns" and "The Young and the Restless".
"Come Back to Me" will be released in limited theaters and on all digital platforms July 25.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!