Cops Called to Selena Gomez's House After Neighbors Complained of Noise
Cops knocked on Selena Gomez's door on Tuesday, June 17 night after neighbors called them on her. Gomez annoyed the other Hidden Hills, CA residents when she threw a party so loud that the windows were rattling.
Law enforcement sources told TMZ that police came to her house at around 11:30 P.M. They warned her to turn down the volume and the individuals reportedly were "very cooperative" during the visit. E! News also reported that music was turned down and it "was a non-event."
The next morning, Gomez posted a photo of the get-together on Instagram, captioning it, "Tacos, live music and candles...such a beautiful night with beautiful people."
At the same time, it is reported that Gomez is back on with Justin Bieber and has told her parents that he has cleaned up his act. She was recently spotted partying with Bieber to celebrate video director Alfredo Flores' birthday celebration at Bootsy Bellows and hanging out with him over the weekend.
"They spent all day riding together on a Can-Am Spyder on Sunset Boulevard," a source told Us Weekly. "Justin drove while Selena sat on the back holding on to [him] ... He was incredibly sweet with her and they looked super happy and in love."
More Selena Gomez News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video