Cops Called to Selena Gomez's House After Neighbors Complained of Noise
Cops knocked on Selena Gomez's door on Tuesday, June 17 night after neighbors called them on her. Gomez annoyed the other Hidden Hills, CA residents when she threw a party so loud that the windows were rattling.
Law enforcement sources told TMZ that police came to her house at around 11:30 P.M. They warned her to turn down the volume and the individuals reportedly were "very cooperative" during the visit. E! News also reported that music was turned down and it "was a non-event."
The next morning, Gomez posted a photo of the get-together on Instagram, captioning it, "Tacos, live music and candles...such a beautiful night with beautiful people."
At the same time, it is reported that Gomez is back on with Justin Bieber and has told her parents that he has cleaned up his act. She was recently spotted partying with Bieber to celebrate video director Alfredo Flores' birthday celebration at Bootsy Bellows and hanging out with him over the weekend.
"They spent all day riding together on a Can-Am Spyder on Sunset Boulevard," a source told Us Weekly. "Justin drove while Selena sat on the back holding on to [him] ... He was incredibly sweet with her and they looked super happy and in love."
More Selena Gomez News
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?