Chris Brown Plans to Move in With Karrueche Tran
Chris Brown has planned to build a new life and home with his girlfriend Karrueche Tran after released from jail. A source revealed that Chris had decided to sell his mansion in Los Angeles' Hollywood Hills and planned to move in with Karrueche to a new place. The source said, "All he wants is to be peaceful and to set up shop somewhere that will make him and Karrueche [Tran] happy."
The ex-boyfriend of Rihanna seemed serious in his relationship with Karrueche. Report said that he wanted to begin a new life with Karrueche as she was always there for him through the tough times and that's why Chris loved her even more.
"That's his lady. He wouldn't have it any other way," another source revealed, "He loves her, loves being with her and one of the things he promised her while he was in jail was that he would stick by her, and he's continuing to do that."
Another report claimed that the "This Christmas" star's currently looking for a private place which should reflect his and his girlfriend's taste.
The source explained further, "He wants to take a more laid-back and relaxed role with his new place and to let Kae put her touch on it. He wants it to be a dream home, an industrialized space that he and Karrueche can furnish and build together."
"His Hollywood home was cool but was more 'him' - a bachelors pad. And even though she loved it, it wasn't homey or a place for them to really lay down roots," the source added.
More Chris Brown News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified