Chris Brown Plans to Move in With Karrueche Tran
Chris Brown has planned to build a new life and home with his girlfriend Karrueche Tran after released from jail. A source revealed that Chris had decided to sell his mansion in Los Angeles' Hollywood Hills and planned to move in with Karrueche to a new place. The source said, "All he wants is to be peaceful and to set up shop somewhere that will make him and Karrueche [Tran] happy."
The ex-boyfriend of Rihanna seemed serious in his relationship with Karrueche. Report said that he wanted to begin a new life with Karrueche as she was always there for him through the tough times and that's why Chris loved her even more.
"That's his lady. He wouldn't have it any other way," another source revealed, "He loves her, loves being with her and one of the things he promised her while he was in jail was that he would stick by her, and he's continuing to do that."
Another report claimed that the "This Christmas" star's currently looking for a private place which should reflect his and his girlfriend's taste.
The source explained further, "He wants to take a more laid-back and relaxed role with his new place and to let Kae put her touch on it. He wants it to be a dream home, an industrialized space that he and Karrueche can furnish and build together."
"His Hollywood home was cool but was more 'him' - a bachelors pad. And even though she loved it, it wasn't homey or a place for them to really lay down roots," the source added.
More Chris Brown News
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role