T.I. and Iggy Azalea Debut 'No Mediocre' Music Video
Just a day after dropping the official audio of his collaboration with Iggy Azalea, "No Mediocre", T.I. treats fans with its accompanying music video. Premiering on MTV on Tuesday, June 17, the clip was shot in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, by Director X.
Tip is seen meeting some hot women, and even playing soccer with them, as he hits some places around the city. He joins Azalea at a party filled with twerking ladies before he heads home to enjoy the rest of the day with several other girls clad in sexy outfits.
"For me I think it was something to uplift women," T.I. said of the video in a recent interview with MTV News. "It's a get-your-s**t-together type of record."
He added, "It's denouncing mediocrity, man; all things sub-standard or below average or even moderately average should be set aside, man, and I think it starts internally. You must first have confidence and security within yourself, it goes from the heart, to the mind and then it is conveyed through your actions and your presentation of yourself."
T.I. is now working on his new album, "Paperwork". Scheduled to be released in September, the record will feature productions from Pharrell Williams, Timbaland and DJ Toomp.
More T.I. News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says