T.I. and Iggy Azalea Debut 'No Mediocre' Music Video
Just a day after dropping the official audio of his collaboration with Iggy Azalea, "No Mediocre", T.I. treats fans with its accompanying music video. Premiering on MTV on Tuesday, June 17, the clip was shot in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, by Director X.
Tip is seen meeting some hot women, and even playing soccer with them, as he hits some places around the city. He joins Azalea at a party filled with twerking ladies before he heads home to enjoy the rest of the day with several other girls clad in sexy outfits.
"For me I think it was something to uplift women," T.I. said of the video in a recent interview with MTV News. "It's a get-your-s**t-together type of record."
He added, "It's denouncing mediocrity, man; all things sub-standard or below average or even moderately average should be set aside, man, and I think it starts internally. You must first have confidence and security within yourself, it goes from the heart, to the mind and then it is conveyed through your actions and your presentation of yourself."
T.I. is now working on his new album, "Paperwork". Scheduled to be released in September, the record will feature productions from Pharrell Williams, Timbaland and DJ Toomp.
T.I.'s "No Mediocre" (feat. Iggy Azalea) music video
More T.I. News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie