T.I. and Iggy Azalea Debut 'No Mediocre' Music Video
Just a day after dropping the official audio of his collaboration with Iggy Azalea, "No Mediocre", T.I. treats fans with its accompanying music video. Premiering on MTV on Tuesday, June 17, the clip was shot in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, by Director X.
Tip is seen meeting some hot women, and even playing soccer with them, as he hits some places around the city. He joins Azalea at a party filled with twerking ladies before he heads home to enjoy the rest of the day with several other girls clad in sexy outfits.
"For me I think it was something to uplift women," T.I. said of the video in a recent interview with MTV News. "It's a get-your-s**t-together type of record."
He added, "It's denouncing mediocrity, man; all things sub-standard or below average or even moderately average should be set aside, man, and I think it starts internally. You must first have confidence and security within yourself, it goes from the heart, to the mind and then it is conveyed through your actions and your presentation of yourself."
T.I. is now working on his new album, "Paperwork". Scheduled to be released in September, the record will feature productions from Pharrell Williams, Timbaland and DJ Toomp.
More T.I. News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture