T.I. and Iggy Azalea Debut 'No Mediocre' Music Video
Just a day after dropping the official audio of his collaboration with Iggy Azalea, "No Mediocre", T.I. treats fans with its accompanying music video. Premiering on MTV on Tuesday, June 17, the clip was shot in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, by Director X.
Tip is seen meeting some hot women, and even playing soccer with them, as he hits some places around the city. He joins Azalea at a party filled with twerking ladies before he heads home to enjoy the rest of the day with several other girls clad in sexy outfits.
"For me I think it was something to uplift women," T.I. said of the video in a recent interview with MTV News. "It's a get-your-s**t-together type of record."
He added, "It's denouncing mediocrity, man; all things sub-standard or below average or even moderately average should be set aside, man, and I think it starts internally. You must first have confidence and security within yourself, it goes from the heart, to the mind and then it is conveyed through your actions and your presentation of yourself."
T.I. is now working on his new album, "Paperwork". Scheduled to be released in September, the record will feature productions from Pharrell Williams, Timbaland and DJ Toomp.
T.I.'s "No Mediocre" (feat. Iggy Azalea) music video
More T.I. News
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant