Melanie Griffith Erases Antonio Banderas Tattoo at First Appearance After Split
Melanie Griffith makes her first red carpet appearance after announcing separation from her husband Antonio Banderas in Italy. The Oscar-nominated actress attended the Taormina Film Festival on Tuesday afternoon, June 17. During her appearance, Griffith's "Antonio" tattoo which is inked on her upper arm appeared to have been covered with some make up. She also ditched her wedding ring.
At the film festival, Griffith rocked a printed dress with sheer part around the neck. She was joined by Eva Longoria at the Italian event. "On our way to Taormina Film Festival! @MelanieGriffith," the "Desperate Housewives" alum captioned a photo of her and the "Working Girl" actress.
Griffith and Banderas had been married for 18 years before announcing their separation earlier this month. In a joint statement, they said, "We have thoughtfully and consensually decided to finalize our almost twenty years marriage in a loving and friendly manner honoring and respecting each other, our family and friends and the beautiful time we have spent together - Melanie & Antonio."
According to TMZ, Griffith cited irreconcilable differences as the reason of their separation. She reportedly wanted child support and sole physical & joint legal custody of their 17-year-old daughter as well as spousal support.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing