Video: Idina Menzel Professionally Handles Wardrobe Malfunction on Stage
Idina Menzel almost suffered a wardrobe malfunction in the mid-performance of "Take Me or Leave Me" during her musical "If/Then" at Radio City Music Hall on June 16. Rather than panicking and rushing offstage, Idina handled the incident professionally by making some jokes about it.
The incident happened when an audience member alerted the "Let It Go" singer that her leather bra top was sliding up, which could lead to a nip-slip. Idina then examined her clothes and said, "What? My boob's coming out?" After that a crew member rushed to assist her. In a calm way, Idina then parodied a line from her song as she kept examining herself, "These divas need their stage!"
The "Enchanted" actress also joked at the end of the video, exclaiming, "Oh, that's going to be all over television. Well, f**k it! They're real."
The 43-year-old singer is currently performing in "If/Then" musical, starring as Elizabeth Vaughan. The show's album debuted at number 19 on Billboard 200 after being released on June 3. It was the highest-charting Broadway cast recording since "Rent" cast recording was released in 1996.
More Idina Menzel News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!