Video: Idina Menzel Professionally Handles Wardrobe Malfunction on Stage
Idina Menzel almost suffered a wardrobe malfunction in the mid-performance of "Take Me or Leave Me" during her musical "If/Then" at Radio City Music Hall on June 16. Rather than panicking and rushing offstage, Idina handled the incident professionally by making some jokes about it.
The incident happened when an audience member alerted the "Let It Go" singer that her leather bra top was sliding up, which could lead to a nip-slip. Idina then examined her clothes and said, "What? My boob's coming out?" After that a crew member rushed to assist her. In a calm way, Idina then parodied a line from her song as she kept examining herself, "These divas need their stage!"
The "Enchanted" actress also joked at the end of the video, exclaiming, "Oh, that's going to be all over television. Well, f**k it! They're real."
The 43-year-old singer is currently performing in "If/Then" musical, starring as Elizabeth Vaughan. The show's album debuted at number 19 on Billboard 200 after being released on June 3. It was the highest-charting Broadway cast recording since "Rent" cast recording was released in 1996.
More Idina Menzel News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says