Video: Idina Menzel Professionally Handles Wardrobe Malfunction on Stage
Idina Menzel almost suffered a wardrobe malfunction in the mid-performance of "Take Me or Leave Me" during her musical "If/Then" at Radio City Music Hall on June 16. Rather than panicking and rushing offstage, Idina handled the incident professionally by making some jokes about it.
The incident happened when an audience member alerted the "Let It Go" singer that her leather bra top was sliding up, which could lead to a nip-slip. Idina then examined her clothes and said, "What? My boob's coming out?" After that a crew member rushed to assist her. In a calm way, Idina then parodied a line from her song as she kept examining herself, "These divas need their stage!"
The "Enchanted" actress also joked at the end of the video, exclaiming, "Oh, that's going to be all over television. Well, f**k it! They're real."
The 43-year-old singer is currently performing in "If/Then" musical, starring as Elizabeth Vaughan. The show's album debuted at number 19 on Billboard 200 after being released on June 3. It was the highest-charting Broadway cast recording since "Rent" cast recording was released in 1996.
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media