Video: Idina Menzel Professionally Handles Wardrobe Malfunction on Stage
Idina Menzel almost suffered a wardrobe malfunction in the mid-performance of "Take Me or Leave Me" during her musical "If/Then" at Radio City Music Hall on June 16. Rather than panicking and rushing offstage, Idina handled the incident professionally by making some jokes about it.
The incident happened when an audience member alerted the "Let It Go" singer that her leather bra top was sliding up, which could lead to a nip-slip. Idina then examined her clothes and said, "What? My boob's coming out?" After that a crew member rushed to assist her. In a calm way, Idina then parodied a line from her song as she kept examining herself, "These divas need their stage!"
The "Enchanted" actress also joked at the end of the video, exclaiming, "Oh, that's going to be all over television. Well, f**k it! They're real."
The 43-year-old singer is currently performing in "If/Then" musical, starring as Elizabeth Vaughan. The show's album debuted at number 19 on Billboard 200 after being released on June 3. It was the highest-charting Broadway cast recording since "Rent" cast recording was released in 1996.
More Idina Menzel News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia