Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Hold Signs to Promote Charities During Outing
Emma Stone and her boyfriend Andrew Garfield showed their support to various charities as photographers followed them during an outing on Tuesday morning, June 17. The Gwen Stacy and Peter Parker depicters in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" used the moment to spread the awareness by holding small signs in front of their faces.
Wearing a black outfit, the 25-year-old actress held a sign which read, "Good morning! We were eating and saw a group of guys with cameras outside. And so we thought, let's try this again. We don't need the attention, but these wonderful organizations do." The message continued with the sign held by Garfield. It read, "www.youthmentoring.org, www.autismspeaks.org (and don't forget) www.wwo.org, www.gildasclubnyc.org. Here's to the stuff that matters. Have a great day!"
That was not the first time the stars use their fame to show their support to people in need. Back in September 2012, they held similar signs with www.wwo.org and www.gildasclubnyc.org featured on the paper.
On Monday, the pair were seen sharing a kiss when they were outside Cafe Cluny in New York City. Stone looked chic in a black blazer and cream-colored skirt that day. She teamed her outfit with a hat and a backpack. Her bearded boyfriend, meanwhile, opted for a simple dark t-shirt, matching pants, a flat cap and a brown backpack.
More Emma Stone News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'