Kevin Costner in Talks for Sci-Fi Thriller 'Criminal'
Kevin Costner will channel his inner conman in a new sci-fi thriller "Criminal". The Wrap learns that the 59-year-old actor is in negotiations to play the lead role in the upcoming movie which has Ariel Vromen ("The Iceman") sitting behind the lens.
He will play a dangerous and unpredictable criminal who finds himself in unfamiliar territory when a dead CIA operative's skills, secrets and memories are implanted into his brain. The government agency hopes that he will finish the mission for them.
Last year, Costner played Superman's human father Jonathan Kent in "Man of Steel". He followed it up with action thrillers "Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit" and "3 Days to Kill" as well as sports drama "Draft Day". He will next star in "Black and White" and "McFarland".
More Criminal News
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host