Kevin Costner in Talks for Sci-Fi Thriller 'Criminal'
Kevin Costner will channel his inner conman in a new sci-fi thriller "Criminal". The Wrap learns that the 59-year-old actor is in negotiations to play the lead role in the upcoming movie which has Ariel Vromen ("The Iceman") sitting behind the lens.
He will play a dangerous and unpredictable criminal who finds himself in unfamiliar territory when a dead CIA operative's skills, secrets and memories are implanted into his brain. The government agency hopes that he will finish the mission for them.
Last year, Costner played Superman's human father Jonathan Kent in "Man of Steel". He followed it up with action thrillers "Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit" and "3 Days to Kill" as well as sports drama "Draft Day". He will next star in "Black and White" and "McFarland".
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia