Kevin Costner in Talks for Sci-Fi Thriller 'Criminal'
Kevin Costner will channel his inner conman in a new sci-fi thriller "Criminal". The Wrap learns that the 59-year-old actor is in negotiations to play the lead role in the upcoming movie which has Ariel Vromen ("The Iceman") sitting behind the lens.
He will play a dangerous and unpredictable criminal who finds himself in unfamiliar territory when a dead CIA operative's skills, secrets and memories are implanted into his brain. The government agency hopes that he will finish the mission for them.
Last year, Costner played Superman's human father Jonathan Kent in "Man of Steel". He followed it up with action thrillers "Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit" and "3 Days to Kill" as well as sports drama "Draft Day". He will next star in "Black and White" and "McFarland".
More Criminal News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special