Kevin Costner in Talks for Sci-Fi Thriller 'Criminal'
Kevin Costner will channel his inner conman in a new sci-fi thriller "Criminal". The Wrap learns that the 59-year-old actor is in negotiations to play the lead role in the upcoming movie which has Ariel Vromen ("The Iceman") sitting behind the lens.
He will play a dangerous and unpredictable criminal who finds himself in unfamiliar territory when a dead CIA operative's skills, secrets and memories are implanted into his brain. The government agency hopes that he will finish the mission for them.
Last year, Costner played Superman's human father Jonathan Kent in "Man of Steel". He followed it up with action thrillers "Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit" and "3 Days to Kill" as well as sports drama "Draft Day". He will next star in "Black and White" and "McFarland".
More Criminal News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences