Kevin Costner in Talks for Sci-Fi Thriller 'Criminal'
Kevin Costner will channel his inner conman in a new sci-fi thriller "Criminal". The Wrap learns that the 59-year-old actor is in negotiations to play the lead role in the upcoming movie which has Ariel Vromen ("The Iceman") sitting behind the lens.
He will play a dangerous and unpredictable criminal who finds himself in unfamiliar territory when a dead CIA operative's skills, secrets and memories are implanted into his brain. The government agency hopes that he will finish the mission for them.
Last year, Costner played Superman's human father Jonathan Kent in "Man of Steel". He followed it up with action thrillers "Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit" and "3 Days to Kill" as well as sports drama "Draft Day". He will next star in "Black and White" and "McFarland".
More Criminal News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger