Video: Ed Sheeran Teams Up With Demi Lovato for 'Give Me Love' at Hollywood Bowl
Demi Lovato joined Ed Sheeran onstage during his set at 104.3 MY FM Presents My Big Night Out at the Hollywood Bowl on Monday night, June 16. The duo teamed up for an amazing duet of "Give Me Love", one of the British redhead's hits from his debut album "+".
Lovato and Sheeran sounded great together. They shared the vocal duties as the "Lego House" hitmaker played his guitar. He gave the former Disney star a big hug once they finished the song. He later talked about the duet in a Twitter post.
"Sang give me love onstage tonight with @ddlovato and it was super awesome. What a champ," he wrote.
Lovato has openly declared that she's a huge fan of Sheeran. A couple months ago, she revealed that he's one of the musicians she'd like to collaborate with in the future. "I talked to Ed about collaborating and we have talked about writing together, maybe doing a song or performing together at some point," the "Heart Attack" singer said in an interview earlier this month.
Prior to performing the song with Sheeran at the Monday event, Lovato covered "Give Me Love" during her recent visit to U.K.'s CapitalFM and during her show at the iHeartRadio Theater in Burbank, California back in April.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney