Video: Ed Sheeran Teams Up With Demi Lovato for 'Give Me Love' at Hollywood Bowl
Demi Lovato joined Ed Sheeran onstage during his set at 104.3 MY FM Presents My Big Night Out at the Hollywood Bowl on Monday night, June 16. The duo teamed up for an amazing duet of "Give Me Love", one of the British redhead's hits from his debut album "+".
Lovato and Sheeran sounded great together. They shared the vocal duties as the "Lego House" hitmaker played his guitar. He gave the former Disney star a big hug once they finished the song. He later talked about the duet in a Twitter post.
"Sang give me love onstage tonight with @ddlovato and it was super awesome. What a champ," he wrote.
Lovato has openly declared that she's a huge fan of Sheeran. A couple months ago, she revealed that he's one of the musicians she'd like to collaborate with in the future. "I talked to Ed about collaborating and we have talked about writing together, maybe doing a song or performing together at some point," the "Heart Attack" singer said in an interview earlier this month.
Prior to performing the song with Sheeran at the Monday event, Lovato covered "Give Me Love" during her recent visit to U.K.'s CapitalFM and during her show at the iHeartRadio Theater in Burbank, California back in April.
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her