Video: Ed Sheeran Teams Up With Demi Lovato for 'Give Me Love' at Hollywood Bowl
Demi Lovato joined Ed Sheeran onstage during his set at 104.3 MY FM Presents My Big Night Out at the Hollywood Bowl on Monday night, June 16. The duo teamed up for an amazing duet of "Give Me Love", one of the British redhead's hits from his debut album "+".
Lovato and Sheeran sounded great together. They shared the vocal duties as the "Lego House" hitmaker played his guitar. He gave the former Disney star a big hug once they finished the song. He later talked about the duet in a Twitter post.
"Sang give me love onstage tonight with @ddlovato and it was super awesome. What a champ," he wrote.
Lovato has openly declared that she's a huge fan of Sheeran. A couple months ago, she revealed that he's one of the musicians she'd like to collaborate with in the future. "I talked to Ed about collaborating and we have talked about writing together, maybe doing a song or performing together at some point," the "Heart Attack" singer said in an interview earlier this month.
Prior to performing the song with Sheeran at the Monday event, Lovato covered "Give Me Love" during her recent visit to U.K.'s CapitalFM and during her show at the iHeartRadio Theater in Burbank, California back in April.
More Ed Sheeran News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy