'Pretty Little Liars' 5.03 Preview Teases a Big Shocker
"Pretty Little Liars" isn't done surprising fans. A preview for the next episode of the drama series hints at a "shocker now one saw coming" as the Liars are back in school following their "stressful week" in New York.
Ali is also back to Rosewood High and Mona thinks her return will only bring the "drama and danger and suspense" surrounding her all this time. Meanwhile, a suspect in Mrs. D's death may be found and it could surprise the girls.
Now being forced to live through Ali's latest lie, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer try to cover their tracks, while simultaneously trying to piece together what happened in New York. Hanna and Aria have to close loose ends with the two people who know the truth about Ali's story - Mona and Ezra.
Spencer and Emily try to find out the truth about Jason and his whereabouts the night they were in New York. Meanwhile, Hanna starts to examine who she really is - Hefty Hanna or Queen Bee Hanna - now that Ali is back.
"Surfing the Aftershocks" will air Tuesday, June 24 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Surfing the Aftershocks" 5.03 Preview:
"Surfing the Aftershocks" 5.03 Clip:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna