'Pretty Little Liars' 5.03 Preview Teases a Big Shocker
"Pretty Little Liars" isn't done surprising fans. A preview for the next episode of the drama series hints at a "shocker now one saw coming" as the Liars are back in school following their "stressful week" in New York.
Ali is also back to Rosewood High and Mona thinks her return will only bring the "drama and danger and suspense" surrounding her all this time. Meanwhile, a suspect in Mrs. D's death may be found and it could surprise the girls.
Now being forced to live through Ali's latest lie, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer try to cover their tracks, while simultaneously trying to piece together what happened in New York. Hanna and Aria have to close loose ends with the two people who know the truth about Ali's story - Mona and Ezra.
Spencer and Emily try to find out the truth about Jason and his whereabouts the night they were in New York. Meanwhile, Hanna starts to examine who she really is - Hefty Hanna or Queen Bee Hanna - now that Ali is back.
"Surfing the Aftershocks" will air Tuesday, June 24 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Surfing the Aftershocks" 5.03 Preview:
"Surfing the Aftershocks" 5.03 Clip:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked