'Pretty Little Liars' 5.03 Preview Teases a Big Shocker
"Pretty Little Liars" isn't done surprising fans. A preview for the next episode of the drama series hints at a "shocker now one saw coming" as the Liars are back in school following their "stressful week" in New York.
Ali is also back to Rosewood High and Mona thinks her return will only bring the "drama and danger and suspense" surrounding her all this time. Meanwhile, a suspect in Mrs. D's death may be found and it could surprise the girls.
Now being forced to live through Ali's latest lie, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer try to cover their tracks, while simultaneously trying to piece together what happened in New York. Hanna and Aria have to close loose ends with the two people who know the truth about Ali's story - Mona and Ezra.
Spencer and Emily try to find out the truth about Jason and his whereabouts the night they were in New York. Meanwhile, Hanna starts to examine who she really is - Hefty Hanna or Queen Bee Hanna - now that Ali is back.
"Surfing the Aftershocks" will air Tuesday, June 24 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Surfing the Aftershocks" 5.03 Preview:
"Surfing the Aftershocks" 5.03 Clip:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Justin Bieber Shares His Old Mugshot, Reflects on His Troubled Past
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her