T.I. Responds to Azealia Banks' Comments: 'I Will End You'
T.I. and Azealia Banks are feuding on social media after the raptress made not-so-nice comments about his wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle. On Tuesday, June 17, the "Whatever You Like" rapper ended up writing an angry message on Instagram, telling Banks to stop harassing his family or "I will end you."
The two rap stars' feud started on June 16 when Banks tweeted some comments about Tiny. "U want no mediocre but... have you seen your wife?" she wrote, referring to T.I.'s collaboration with Iggy Azalea "No Mediocore". The post was later deleted.
"The n**ga shouting bad b**ches this bad b**ches that, is almost always at home with some busted bumpkin," read another post on Banks' account. "But your wife has meth face... And your wife can't read."
T.I. then responded to the tweet on Instagram. He posted a photo of Banks from her "Atlantis" video and called her a string of harsh words. "If u speak ill of my family again... I WILL END YOU!!!!!! #NoBuuullls**t people fall down stairs daily.... U better watch yo step,u ugly-a** Gremlin-baby," he added.
Banks threatened to file a lawsuit in response to the Tuesday Instagram message. Banks, who previously had a feud with T.I. over the Australian raptress, wrote, "Guess who's about to get sued for threatening me! N**gas Love Jail."
More T.I. News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet