T.I. Responds to Azealia Banks' Comments: 'I Will End You'
T.I. and Azealia Banks are feuding on social media after the raptress made not-so-nice comments about his wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle. On Tuesday, June 17, the "Whatever You Like" rapper ended up writing an angry message on Instagram, telling Banks to stop harassing his family or "I will end you."
The two rap stars' feud started on June 16 when Banks tweeted some comments about Tiny. "U want no mediocre but... have you seen your wife?" she wrote, referring to T.I.'s collaboration with Iggy Azalea "No Mediocore". The post was later deleted.
"The n**ga shouting bad b**ches this bad b**ches that, is almost always at home with some busted bumpkin," read another post on Banks' account. "But your wife has meth face... And your wife can't read."
T.I. then responded to the tweet on Instagram. He posted a photo of Banks from her "Atlantis" video and called her a string of harsh words. "If u speak ill of my family again... I WILL END YOU!!!!!! #NoBuuullls**t people fall down stairs daily.... U better watch yo step,u ugly-a** Gremlin-baby," he added.
Banks threatened to file a lawsuit in response to the Tuesday Instagram message. Banks, who previously had a feud with T.I. over the Australian raptress, wrote, "Guess who's about to get sued for threatening me! N**gas Love Jail."
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'