Video: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spotted at Party Together
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were spotted partying together at Justin's friend Alfredo Flores' birthday party at Bootsy Bellows, Los Angeles on June 16. In an Instagram video posted by Justin's friend and drag-racing partner Khalil on June 17, Selena smiled widely as she and Justin huddled up together to watch Alfredo receiving a birthday cake from a woman. Kelly Osbourne, Pierre Balian, and Kenny Hamilton were also spotted enjoying the wild party.
A source revealed that Justin and Selena also spent time together on the next day. "They spent all day riding together on a Can-Am Spyder on Sunset Blvd... Justin drove while Selena sat on the back holding on to [him]," the source said, "He was incredibly sweet with her and they looked super happy and in love."
An insider said that it was not surprising news if the couple was back together again, claiming, "It is always on and off. Same story, every other week, every year. Now they are together again, next week they won't be."
"They never stop talking, even when you don't see them together - that never changes. They fight, take a break and then get back together. No surprise that it happened once again," the insider added.
Just last week, Justin posted on Instagram a black-and-white picture of him and Selena cuddling up together with the caption, "Our love is unconditional," but deleted it shortly afterwards.
More Justin Bieber News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy