Rupert Grint to Make Broadway Debut in 'It's Only a Play'
Rupert Grint is heading to the Great White Way. The actor lands a role in Terrence McNally's revival of comedy play "It's Only a Play". It's the first Broadway gig for the British star who made his West End debut in a revival of Jez Butterworth's "Mojo" last year.
The stage production revolves around an anxious writer (Matthew Broderick) who is eagerly awaiting the reviews of his play on opening night. Grint known for his role as Ron Weasley in "Harry Potter" movie series plays Frank Finger who directs the play.
The revival will open at Broadway's Schoenfeld Theatre on October 9 for a limited 17-week run. Jack O'Brien serves as a director, while the likes of Nathan Lane, Stockard Channing, Megan Mullally, F. Murrary Abraham, and Micah Stock round up the cast.
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'