Video: Jennifer Lopez Rocks 'Tonight Show' With 'First Love'
Jennifer Lopez stopped by "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Monday night, June 16 to promote her new album, "A.K.A.". The diva delivered a mind-blowing performance of her current single "First Love" during the show's special episode in Orlando.
Wrapping her enviable curves in a sparkling red jumpsuit, she was joined by some backing vocalists and a band. In the middle of the performance, the 44-year-old superstar told the band, "Wait a minute. I wanna dance!"
A number of male dancers clad in all-black then came out on the stage and showed off some energetic choreography alongside J.Lo. She sang a brief part of her hit "Jenny From the Block" before ending her set.
During her appearance on Monday's "Tonight Show", Lopez also sat down for an interview with host Jimmy Fallon. She talked about her recent performance at World Cup's opening ceremony, her "Tight Pants" sketch with Fallon that went viral last week and Jennifer Lawrence and Fallon's failed attempt to dance with her at the Met Gala last month.
"I remember seeing you guys come over and I remember Jennifer saying, 'Let's go out to the dance floor.' And I was like, 'Nah I'm good right here,' and I kind of felt like she was sad," she explained. "I didn't mean it that way, it was crazy out there, I didn't want to go out there."
Fallon eventually asked Lopez to dance with him. After she said yes, he said, "Jennifer Lawrence, hope you're watching!"
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed