Video: Jennifer Lopez Rocks 'Tonight Show' With 'First Love'
Jennifer Lopez stopped by "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Monday night, June 16 to promote her new album, "A.K.A.". The diva delivered a mind-blowing performance of her current single "First Love" during the show's special episode in Orlando.
Wrapping her enviable curves in a sparkling red jumpsuit, she was joined by some backing vocalists and a band. In the middle of the performance, the 44-year-old superstar told the band, "Wait a minute. I wanna dance!"
A number of male dancers clad in all-black then came out on the stage and showed off some energetic choreography alongside J.Lo. She sang a brief part of her hit "Jenny From the Block" before ending her set.
During her appearance on Monday's "Tonight Show", Lopez also sat down for an interview with host Jimmy Fallon. She talked about her recent performance at World Cup's opening ceremony, her "Tight Pants" sketch with Fallon that went viral last week and Jennifer Lawrence and Fallon's failed attempt to dance with her at the Met Gala last month.
"I remember seeing you guys come over and I remember Jennifer saying, 'Let's go out to the dance floor.' And I was like, 'Nah I'm good right here,' and I kind of felt like she was sad," she explained. "I didn't mean it that way, it was crazy out there, I didn't want to go out there."
Fallon eventually asked Lopez to dance with him. After she said yes, he said, "Jennifer Lawrence, hope you're watching!"
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert