Video: Jennifer Lopez Rocks 'Tonight Show' With 'First Love'
Jennifer Lopez stopped by "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Monday night, June 16 to promote her new album, "A.K.A.". The diva delivered a mind-blowing performance of her current single "First Love" during the show's special episode in Orlando.
Wrapping her enviable curves in a sparkling red jumpsuit, she was joined by some backing vocalists and a band. In the middle of the performance, the 44-year-old superstar told the band, "Wait a minute. I wanna dance!"
A number of male dancers clad in all-black then came out on the stage and showed off some energetic choreography alongside J.Lo. She sang a brief part of her hit "Jenny From the Block" before ending her set.
During her appearance on Monday's "Tonight Show", Lopez also sat down for an interview with host Jimmy Fallon. She talked about her recent performance at World Cup's opening ceremony, her "Tight Pants" sketch with Fallon that went viral last week and Jennifer Lawrence and Fallon's failed attempt to dance with her at the Met Gala last month.
"I remember seeing you guys come over and I remember Jennifer saying, 'Let's go out to the dance floor.' And I was like, 'Nah I'm good right here,' and I kind of felt like she was sad," she explained. "I didn't mean it that way, it was crazy out there, I didn't want to go out there."
Fallon eventually asked Lopez to dance with him. After she said yes, he said, "Jennifer Lawrence, hope you're watching!"
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'