Video: Jennifer Lopez Rocks 'Tonight Show' With 'First Love'
Jennifer Lopez stopped by "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" on Monday night, June 16 to promote her new album, "A.K.A.". The diva delivered a mind-blowing performance of her current single "First Love" during the show's special episode in Orlando.
Wrapping her enviable curves in a sparkling red jumpsuit, she was joined by some backing vocalists and a band. In the middle of the performance, the 44-year-old superstar told the band, "Wait a minute. I wanna dance!"
A number of male dancers clad in all-black then came out on the stage and showed off some energetic choreography alongside J.Lo. She sang a brief part of her hit "Jenny From the Block" before ending her set.
During her appearance on Monday's "Tonight Show", Lopez also sat down for an interview with host Jimmy Fallon. She talked about her recent performance at World Cup's opening ceremony, her "Tight Pants" sketch with Fallon that went viral last week and Jennifer Lawrence and Fallon's failed attempt to dance with her at the Met Gala last month.
"I remember seeing you guys come over and I remember Jennifer saying, 'Let's go out to the dance floor.' And I was like, 'Nah I'm good right here,' and I kind of felt like she was sad," she explained. "I didn't mean it that way, it was crazy out there, I didn't want to go out there."
Fallon eventually asked Lopez to dance with him. After she said yes, he said, "Jennifer Lawrence, hope you're watching!"
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'