Shannon Leto of 30 Seconds to Mars Is Arrested for DUI
30 Seconds to Mars' drummer Shannon Leto was arrested for the suspicion of DUI on June 16. According to TMZ, the musician got busted in Hollywood at around 7 P.M., after police saw his car stalled on Fairfax Blvd.
The Los Angeles police officer who arrested him on Monday night said that Shannon was showing "signs of impairment" when the police approached him and later he was arrested under the suspicion of DUI.
Report said that the brother of Oscar-winning actor Jared Leto already had an outstanding traffic warrant for driving without a license. Shannon is still being held in custody and his bail is set at $5000 for DUI and $2500 for his unlicensed driving.
30 Seconds to Mars has the European leg of their "Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams" tour run from June to July. On June 18, they will have a screening of the band's movie "Artifact". Later, they will join Linkin Park and AFI on "Carnivores Tour" on August 8 in West Palm Beach, Florida. There is still no statement from Shannon if the arrest will affect their music concerts.
More 30 Seconds to Mars News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune