Shannon Leto of 30 Seconds to Mars Is Arrested for DUI
30 Seconds to Mars' drummer Shannon Leto was arrested for the suspicion of DUI on June 16. According to TMZ, the musician got busted in Hollywood at around 7 P.M., after police saw his car stalled on Fairfax Blvd.
The Los Angeles police officer who arrested him on Monday night said that Shannon was showing "signs of impairment" when the police approached him and later he was arrested under the suspicion of DUI.
Report said that the brother of Oscar-winning actor Jared Leto already had an outstanding traffic warrant for driving without a license. Shannon is still being held in custody and his bail is set at $5000 for DUI and $2500 for his unlicensed driving.
30 Seconds to Mars has the European leg of their "Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams" tour run from June to July. On June 18, they will have a screening of the band's movie "Artifact". Later, they will join Linkin Park and AFI on "Carnivores Tour" on August 8 in West Palm Beach, Florida. There is still no statement from Shannon if the arrest will affect their music concerts.
More 30 Seconds to Mars News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation