Shannon Leto of 30 Seconds to Mars Is Arrested for DUI
30 Seconds to Mars' drummer Shannon Leto was arrested for the suspicion of DUI on June 16. According to TMZ, the musician got busted in Hollywood at around 7 P.M., after police saw his car stalled on Fairfax Blvd.
The Los Angeles police officer who arrested him on Monday night said that Shannon was showing "signs of impairment" when the police approached him and later he was arrested under the suspicion of DUI.
Report said that the brother of Oscar-winning actor Jared Leto already had an outstanding traffic warrant for driving without a license. Shannon is still being held in custody and his bail is set at $5000 for DUI and $2500 for his unlicensed driving.
30 Seconds to Mars has the European leg of their "Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams" tour run from June to July. On June 18, they will have a screening of the band's movie "Artifact". Later, they will join Linkin Park and AFI on "Carnivores Tour" on August 8 in West Palm Beach, Florida. There is still no statement from Shannon if the arrest will affect their music concerts.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season