Teen Choice Awards 2014: Beyonce, Rihanna Among Nominees in Fashion
The first wave of nominees for the 2014 Teen Choice has been announced. On the list which was revealed on Tuesday, June 17, many stars from various categories such as movie, TV, music, fashion and other are vying for prizes at the awards show which will air on Sunday, August 10 on FOX. Fans from the age of 13 and 19 can vote once a day for each category on the Teen Choice Awards' site.
In the category of fashion, Beyonce Knowles and Rihanna are among stars who are nominated for Choice Female Hottie award. The two singers are joined by other stars such as Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Kendall Jenner and Bella Thorne in the competition. In addition to the said award, Beyonce is included in Choice Female Artist category.
The boys from One Direction, meanwhile, are included in Choice Male Hottie. They will compete with other equally hot stars in the category, such as Zac Efron, Ryan Gosling, Liam Hemsworth, Austin Mahone and Ian Somerhalder, whose show "The Vampire Diaries" nabs five nods in the TV category. Hemsworth's "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" is also up for multiple awards including Choice Movie Actor.
Gomez, Austin Mahone, Demi Lovato, Harry Styles and Taylor Swift are competing against each other for the Choice Smile trophy. In Other category, Choice Comedian award will go to one of the favorite funnymen which include Jimmy Fallon, Kevin Hart, Mindy Kaling, Andy Samberg and Kenan Thompson.
Choice Female Hottie
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special