Teen Choice Awards 2014: Beyonce, Rihanna Among Nominees in Fashion
The first wave of nominees for the 2014 Teen Choice has been announced. On the list which was revealed on Tuesday, June 17, many stars from various categories such as movie, TV, music, fashion and other are vying for prizes at the awards show which will air on Sunday, August 10 on FOX. Fans from the age of 13 and 19 can vote once a day for each category on the Teen Choice Awards' site.
In the category of fashion, Beyonce Knowles and Rihanna are among stars who are nominated for Choice Female Hottie award. The two singers are joined by other stars such as Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Kendall Jenner and Bella Thorne in the competition. In addition to the said award, Beyonce is included in Choice Female Artist category.
The boys from One Direction, meanwhile, are included in Choice Male Hottie. They will compete with other equally hot stars in the category, such as Zac Efron, Ryan Gosling, Liam Hemsworth, Austin Mahone and Ian Somerhalder, whose show "The Vampire Diaries" nabs five nods in the TV category. Hemsworth's "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" is also up for multiple awards including Choice Movie Actor.
Gomez, Austin Mahone, Demi Lovato, Harry Styles and Taylor Swift are competing against each other for the Choice Smile trophy. In Other category, Choice Comedian award will go to one of the favorite funnymen which include Jimmy Fallon, Kevin Hart, Mindy Kaling, Andy Samberg and Kenan Thompson.
Choice Female Hottie
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences