The Situation Arrested After Brawling With Brother at Tanning Salon
Former "Jersey Shore" star, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino was arrested on Tuesday, June 17 after brawling with his brother. He was taken into custody in Middletown, N.J. where he opens a family-owned tanning salon.
Per TMZ, The Situation got into a fist fight with his brother Frank at Boca Tanning Salon over how to run the business. The gossip site reported last week that the salon's employees had to call the Middletown Police Department after their paychecks bounced. The mess could have started the fight.
The Situation reportedly was the only one arrested and taken into custody, Us Weekly reported. He was charged with simple assault and his bail was set at $500. After posting the bail, the 31-year-old was released from custody sporting an injury under his right eye and a cast in right hand.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism