Kim Kardashian Returns to Recording Booth
It seems that Kim Kardashian is getting ready to resurrect her pop career. She just posted on Instagram a picture that showed her in a studio sitting on a high chair and facing the mic. "Excited about this new project #ComingSoon #KimKardashianGame," she wrote.
"Kim has told pals she's keen to be taken seriously as a vocal artist. She's started vocal coaching and songwriting lessons and set up meetings with record companies," a source told The Sun. "Kanye will advise on the project, which he's given his full backing."
The mother of one, who just married her baby daddy Kanye West last month, released her debut single "Jam (Turn It Up)" in 2011. The single was a flop, and Kim vowed to never hit recording booth again. "I'd never [make another single], that was just for fun, and for charity," so she said back then.
Update: Turns out it's not a music gig but a video game project as Kim posted an image of the animated version of herself hours later. "Sneak peek from my upcoming project! Super excited about this! #KimKardashianGame," so she said.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot