Adam Levine Asked Soon-to-Be Father-in-Law's Permission Before Proposing to Behati Prinsloo
In an interview with Ryan Seacrest on June 16, Adam Levine revealed his experience when asking Behati Prinsloo's father for permission to marry his daughter. In the interview on "On Air With Ryan Seacrest", the "Begin Again" star shared, "I did ask his permission. I don't want to talk about it, you know how I am, but yes, of course I did. I had to. And it was extremely nerve-wracking."
Adam and the Victoria Secret's model got engaged in July 2013 and will get married on July 19. They will have a wedding ceremony at Hotel El Ganzo in Los Cabos, Mexico and will host a brunch on the next day. The couple will enjoy their honeymoon in South Africa, near Behati's homeland in Namibia.
The coach of "The Voice" also shared Maroon 5's story when they were 15 years old. They were actually not popular at the that time. The "Moves like Jagger" singer revealed, "We were freshmen in high school, no girls would talk to us. I had pimples all over my face. I was not cool, really, at all. And that's when all of this started, and we're still doing it. It blows my mind."
Maroon 5 is currently promoting their latest track "Maps", the lead single of their upcoming album "V" which will be released in September. He was surprised when Ryan asked him if Gwen Stefani would appear on Maroon 5's upcoming album, saying, "How do you know everything already? I wanted it to be a surprise, but [yes] she is."
More Adam Levine News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory