Adam Levine Asked Soon-to-Be Father-in-Law's Permission Before Proposing to Behati Prinsloo
In an interview with Ryan Seacrest on June 16, Adam Levine revealed his experience when asking Behati Prinsloo's father for permission to marry his daughter. In the interview on "On Air With Ryan Seacrest", the "Begin Again" star shared, "I did ask his permission. I don't want to talk about it, you know how I am, but yes, of course I did. I had to. And it was extremely nerve-wracking."
Adam and the Victoria Secret's model got engaged in July 2013 and will get married on July 19. They will have a wedding ceremony at Hotel El Ganzo in Los Cabos, Mexico and will host a brunch on the next day. The couple will enjoy their honeymoon in South Africa, near Behati's homeland in Namibia.
The coach of "The Voice" also shared Maroon 5's story when they were 15 years old. They were actually not popular at the that time. The "Moves like Jagger" singer revealed, "We were freshmen in high school, no girls would talk to us. I had pimples all over my face. I was not cool, really, at all. And that's when all of this started, and we're still doing it. It blows my mind."
Maroon 5 is currently promoting their latest track "Maps", the lead single of their upcoming album "V" which will be released in September. He was surprised when Ryan asked him if Gwen Stefani would appear on Maroon 5's upcoming album, saying, "How do you know everything already? I wanted it to be a surprise, but [yes] she is."
More Adam Levine News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding