Jon Hamm Sports Sixties Outfit When Filming Last Episodes of 'Mad Men'
Jon Hamm is shooting the second half of the final season of "Mad Men". The actor got into character Don Draper as he was spotted wearing a 1960s outfit on filming set in Los Angeles on Monday, June 16.
Hamm wore a bright blue jacket and a brown plaid shirt teamed with brown trousers. He also sported slicked back hair with side part and a pair of aviator shades as he got out of a vintage silver car parked in the driveway.
The seventh and final season of "Mad Men" is split into two parts. The second part began filming in late March and is scheduled to premiere on AMC in spring 2015.
"The network has decided to split it over two years, so that's already different," the show's creator Matthew Weiner said in a recent interview. "I added an extra episode because I didn't want to have a six-episode run; I mean, seven is going to feel short enough. I had a plan with the writers for these 14 episodes that goes across them together, but there's going to be 10 months between them on the air. So right away I'm like, 'Ugh, I need two premieres, two finales, really, because I want people to come back.' "
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!