Report: Kourtney Kardashian Throws Scott Disick Out of House During a Fight
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly had a fight on Father's Day. According to a TMZ report, the pregnant reality star kicked her longtime boyfriend out of the house in the Hamptons following the argument on Sunday, June 15.
Sources told the site that Disick's partying habit contributed to the couple's heated exchange over the weekend. According to the sources, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star didn't like it when Disick often left the house to party. "Same old s**t. They fight, get back together, he parties, she doesn't like it," a source said.
Kardashian reportedly was concerned about her boyfriend's love for partying because he might end up fighting with others after a drinking session. According to the site, a part of the weekend fight was recorded by their reality show.
Kardashian and Disick, who are parents to a 4-year-old son Mason and 23-month-old daughter Penelope, are currently expecting their third child together. On Sunday, Kardashian shared a photo of Disick and their children to celebrate Father's Day. "Happy Father's Day @letthelordbewithyou! Thank you for loving being a daddy more than anything else," she captioned the snap. The mother of two apparently was in better mood the next day, sharing a link to her site which contains some snaps of her and her partner.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'