Report: Kourtney Kardashian Throws Scott Disick Out of House During a Fight
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly had a fight on Father's Day. According to a TMZ report, the pregnant reality star kicked her longtime boyfriend out of the house in the Hamptons following the argument on Sunday, June 15.
Sources told the site that Disick's partying habit contributed to the couple's heated exchange over the weekend. According to the sources, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star didn't like it when Disick often left the house to party. "Same old s**t. They fight, get back together, he parties, she doesn't like it," a source said.
Kardashian reportedly was concerned about her boyfriend's love for partying because he might end up fighting with others after a drinking session. According to the site, a part of the weekend fight was recorded by their reality show.
Kardashian and Disick, who are parents to a 4-year-old son Mason and 23-month-old daughter Penelope, are currently expecting their third child together. On Sunday, Kardashian shared a photo of Disick and their children to celebrate Father's Day. "Happy Father's Day @letthelordbewithyou! Thank you for loving being a daddy more than anything else," she captioned the snap. The mother of two apparently was in better mood the next day, sharing a link to her site which contains some snaps of her and her partner.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered