Pics: Halle Berry Stunning at 'Extant' Premiere Party in L.A.
"Extant" was screened at a premiere party on Monday night, June 16 ahead of its television premiere. Lead actress Halle Berry was on hand for the promotional event taking place at California Science Center in Los Angeles.
The 47-year-old beauty was stunning in a metallic Jenny Packham dress that fit her slim body well. She was all smiles while posing on the blue carpet next to her actor husband Olivier Martinez, who looked sharp in a matching suit.
Berry's co-stars Goran Visnjic, Pierce Gagnon, Camryn Manheim, Tyler Hilton, Sergio Harford, Grace Gummer, Michael O'Neill, Hiroyuki Sanada and Tami Roman were also seen attending the event.
"Extant", executive produced by Steven Spielberg, follows Berry's Molly Watts, a female astronaut trying to reconnect with her family when she returns after a year in outer space. Her experiences lead to events that ultimately will change the course of human history. The sci-fi thriller is slated to premiere Wednesday, July 9 at 9 P.M. on CBS.
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere