Pics: Halle Berry Stunning at 'Extant' Premiere Party in L.A.
"Extant" was screened at a premiere party on Monday night, June 16 ahead of its television premiere. Lead actress Halle Berry was on hand for the promotional event taking place at California Science Center in Los Angeles.
The 47-year-old beauty was stunning in a metallic Jenny Packham dress that fit her slim body well. She was all smiles while posing on the blue carpet next to her actor husband Olivier Martinez, who looked sharp in a matching suit.
Berry's co-stars Goran Visnjic, Pierce Gagnon, Camryn Manheim, Tyler Hilton, Sergio Harford, Grace Gummer, Michael O'Neill, Hiroyuki Sanada and Tami Roman were also seen attending the event.
"Extant", executive produced by Steven Spielberg, follows Berry's Molly Watts, a female astronaut trying to reconnect with her family when she returns after a year in outer space. Her experiences lead to events that ultimately will change the course of human history. The sci-fi thriller is slated to premiere Wednesday, July 9 at 9 P.M. on CBS.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding