Pics: Halle Berry Stunning at 'Extant' Premiere Party in L.A.
"Extant" was screened at a premiere party on Monday night, June 16 ahead of its television premiere. Lead actress Halle Berry was on hand for the promotional event taking place at California Science Center in Los Angeles.
The 47-year-old beauty was stunning in a metallic Jenny Packham dress that fit her slim body well. She was all smiles while posing on the blue carpet next to her actor husband Olivier Martinez, who looked sharp in a matching suit.
Berry's co-stars Goran Visnjic, Pierce Gagnon, Camryn Manheim, Tyler Hilton, Sergio Harford, Grace Gummer, Michael O'Neill, Hiroyuki Sanada and Tami Roman were also seen attending the event.
"Extant", executive produced by Steven Spielberg, follows Berry's Molly Watts, a female astronaut trying to reconnect with her family when she returns after a year in outer space. Her experiences lead to events that ultimately will change the course of human history. The sci-fi thriller is slated to premiere Wednesday, July 9 at 9 P.M. on CBS.
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host