Pics: Halle Berry Stunning at 'Extant' Premiere Party in L.A.
"Extant" was screened at a premiere party on Monday night, June 16 ahead of its television premiere. Lead actress Halle Berry was on hand for the promotional event taking place at California Science Center in Los Angeles.
The 47-year-old beauty was stunning in a metallic Jenny Packham dress that fit her slim body well. She was all smiles while posing on the blue carpet next to her actor husband Olivier Martinez, who looked sharp in a matching suit.
Berry's co-stars Goran Visnjic, Pierce Gagnon, Camryn Manheim, Tyler Hilton, Sergio Harford, Grace Gummer, Michael O'Neill, Hiroyuki Sanada and Tami Roman were also seen attending the event.
"Extant", executive produced by Steven Spielberg, follows Berry's Molly Watts, a female astronaut trying to reconnect with her family when she returns after a year in outer space. Her experiences lead to events that ultimately will change the course of human history. The sci-fi thriller is slated to premiere Wednesday, July 9 at 9 P.M. on CBS.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny