Teresa Palmer in Talks for 'Point Break', Anna Kendrick Tapped for 'Trolls'
"Point Break" remake is close to find its leading lady. According to Variety, Teresa Palmer ("Warm Bodies") is in negotiations to play the female lead in the revamped version of the Kathryn Bigelow action film. Ericson Core ("Invincible") sits behind the lens.
The site also learns that Anna Kendrick has been signed on for "Trolls". She will voice a "relentlessly upbeat" princess named Poppy in the animated musical film planned for November 4, 2016. Mike Mitchell ("Shrek Forever After") serves as a director.
Besides entering negotiation with the "Point Break" producers, Palmer is also attached to star in John Hillcoat's crime drama "Triple Nine". Meanwhile, Kendrick has just wrapped Disney's musical "Into the Woods" and will next shoot "Pitch Perfect 2".
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does