Teresa Palmer in Talks for 'Point Break', Anna Kendrick Tapped for 'Trolls'
"Point Break" remake is close to find its leading lady. According to Variety, Teresa Palmer ("Warm Bodies") is in negotiations to play the female lead in the revamped version of the Kathryn Bigelow action film. Ericson Core ("Invincible") sits behind the lens.
The site also learns that Anna Kendrick has been signed on for "Trolls". She will voice a "relentlessly upbeat" princess named Poppy in the animated musical film planned for November 4, 2016. Mike Mitchell ("Shrek Forever After") serves as a director.
Besides entering negotiation with the "Point Break" producers, Palmer is also attached to star in John Hillcoat's crime drama "Triple Nine". Meanwhile, Kendrick has just wrapped Disney's musical "Into the Woods" and will next shoot "Pitch Perfect 2".
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC