Teresa Palmer in Talks for 'Point Break', Anna Kendrick Tapped for 'Trolls'
"Point Break" remake is close to find its leading lady. According to Variety, Teresa Palmer ("Warm Bodies") is in negotiations to play the female lead in the revamped version of the Kathryn Bigelow action film. Ericson Core ("Invincible") sits behind the lens.
The site also learns that Anna Kendrick has been signed on for "Trolls". She will voice a "relentlessly upbeat" princess named Poppy in the animated musical film planned for November 4, 2016. Mike Mitchell ("Shrek Forever After") serves as a director.
Besides entering negotiation with the "Point Break" producers, Palmer is also attached to star in John Hillcoat's crime drama "Triple Nine". Meanwhile, Kendrick has just wrapped Disney's musical "Into the Woods" and will next shoot "Pitch Perfect 2".
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'