Teresa Palmer in Talks for 'Point Break', Anna Kendrick Tapped for 'Trolls'
"Point Break" remake is close to find its leading lady. According to Variety, Teresa Palmer ("Warm Bodies") is in negotiations to play the female lead in the revamped version of the Kathryn Bigelow action film. Ericson Core ("Invincible") sits behind the lens.
The site also learns that Anna Kendrick has been signed on for "Trolls". She will voice a "relentlessly upbeat" princess named Poppy in the animated musical film planned for November 4, 2016. Mike Mitchell ("Shrek Forever After") serves as a director.
Besides entering negotiation with the "Point Break" producers, Palmer is also attached to star in John Hillcoat's crime drama "Triple Nine". Meanwhile, Kendrick has just wrapped Disney's musical "Into the Woods" and will next shoot "Pitch Perfect 2".
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos