Teresa Palmer in Talks for 'Point Break', Anna Kendrick Tapped for 'Trolls'
"Point Break" remake is close to find its leading lady. According to Variety, Teresa Palmer ("Warm Bodies") is in negotiations to play the female lead in the revamped version of the Kathryn Bigelow action film. Ericson Core ("Invincible") sits behind the lens.
The site also learns that Anna Kendrick has been signed on for "Trolls". She will voice a "relentlessly upbeat" princess named Poppy in the animated musical film planned for November 4, 2016. Mike Mitchell ("Shrek Forever After") serves as a director.
Besides entering negotiation with the "Point Break" producers, Palmer is also attached to star in John Hillcoat's crime drama "Triple Nine". Meanwhile, Kendrick has just wrapped Disney's musical "Into the Woods" and will next shoot "Pitch Perfect 2".
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!