Brittny Gastineau and Marquis Lewis Reach Settlement After Bloody Fight
Socialite Brittny Gastineau and Marquis "Retna" Lewis have settled their differences following a recent hotel fight which left them bruised. Kim Kardashian's gal pal and the famous street artist revealed their decision in a joint statement released to media on Monday, June 16, adding that they bear no ill will towards each other.
"Though we disagree about the facts and circumstances surrounding this incident, we do agree that the incident was unfortunate, regrettable and unnecessary," read the statement. "We both wish to put the matter behind us and neither of us holds any ill will toward the other."
On June 10, Gastineau stepped out with a bruised face after she and Lewis reportedly had a physical fight at the London West Hollywood hotel. Photos obtained by TMZ show the room in the state of disarray and there was blood on the bathroom door, bed sheets and furniture.
After the news made headlines, Lewis' lawyer Michael Goldstein explained that his client was recovering from a knee surgery during the incident. "Look, the guy was down and out - he had just had surgery - he was debilitated, lying in bed," he told Us Weekly. "[Lewis] just wants to respect her privacy and he holds no ill will towards her and he chose not to get the police involved, even though he sustained injuries to his face, hand, and ear."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce