Brittny Gastineau and Marquis Lewis Reach Settlement After Bloody Fight
Socialite Brittny Gastineau and Marquis "Retna" Lewis have settled their differences following a recent hotel fight which left them bruised. Kim Kardashian's gal pal and the famous street artist revealed their decision in a joint statement released to media on Monday, June 16, adding that they bear no ill will towards each other.
"Though we disagree about the facts and circumstances surrounding this incident, we do agree that the incident was unfortunate, regrettable and unnecessary," read the statement. "We both wish to put the matter behind us and neither of us holds any ill will toward the other."
On June 10, Gastineau stepped out with a bruised face after she and Lewis reportedly had a physical fight at the London West Hollywood hotel. Photos obtained by TMZ show the room in the state of disarray and there was blood on the bathroom door, bed sheets and furniture.
After the news made headlines, Lewis' lawyer Michael Goldstein explained that his client was recovering from a knee surgery during the incident. "Look, the guy was down and out - he had just had surgery - he was debilitated, lying in bed," he told Us Weekly. "[Lewis] just wants to respect her privacy and he holds no ill will towards her and he chose not to get the police involved, even though he sustained injuries to his face, hand, and ear."
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased