Zachary Levi and Missy Peregrym Secretly Tie the Knot in Maui
Zachary Levi and his girlfriend Missy Peregrym, who keep their personal lives private, have quietly got married. The Andy McNally depicter on ABC's "Rookie Blue" shares news of their wedding in a Twitter post on Monday, June 16. She attached a photo of her and the "Chuck" actor wearing a matching Mr. and Mrs. hoodies to the post.
"That coffee date was UNREAL @zacharylevi #marriedinmaui," she captioned the photo. Her husband quoted her tweet and added a comment, "These dreams and goals are really workin out."
"Avatar" star Joel David Moore also tweeted his congratulatory message on Monday. "Congrats to @ZacharyLevi and @mperegrym on their stunning wedding and beautiful future. Couldn't be happier for my brother & my new sis pal," he wrote. "Furthermore, I'm exhausted and terrible with secrets. So from all the boys, thanks for lifting the veil. #punintended," he added in another post, adding a photo of the groomsmen.
On Thursday, June 12, Levi, Moore and some friends were photographed enjoying their time on the beach. The 33-year-old actor was seen going shirtless as he walked on the sand.
Furthermore, IÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½m exhausted and terrible with secrets. So from all the boys, thanks for lifting the veil. pic.twitter.com/ufZ2tltEqG— Joel David Moore (@joeldavidmoore) June 17, 2014
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March