Zachary Levi and Missy Peregrym Secretly Tie the Knot in Maui
Zachary Levi and his girlfriend Missy Peregrym, who keep their personal lives private, have quietly got married. The Andy McNally depicter on ABC's "Rookie Blue" shares news of their wedding in a Twitter post on Monday, June 16. She attached a photo of her and the "Chuck" actor wearing a matching Mr. and Mrs. hoodies to the post.
"That coffee date was UNREAL @zacharylevi #marriedinmaui," she captioned the photo. Her husband quoted her tweet and added a comment, "These dreams and goals are really workin out."
"Avatar" star Joel David Moore also tweeted his congratulatory message on Monday. "Congrats to @ZacharyLevi and @mperegrym on their stunning wedding and beautiful future. Couldn't be happier for my brother & my new sis pal," he wrote. "Furthermore, I'm exhausted and terrible with secrets. So from all the boys, thanks for lifting the veil. #punintended," he added in another post, adding a photo of the groomsmen.
On Thursday, June 12, Levi, Moore and some friends were photographed enjoying their time on the beach. The 33-year-old actor was seen going shirtless as he walked on the sand.
Furthermore, IÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½m exhausted and terrible with secrets. So from all the boys, thanks for lifting the veil.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen