Zachary Levi and Missy Peregrym Secretly Tie the Knot in Maui
Zachary Levi and his girlfriend Missy Peregrym, who keep their personal lives private, have quietly got married. The Andy McNally depicter on ABC's "Rookie Blue" shares news of their wedding in a Twitter post on Monday, June 16. She attached a photo of her and the "Chuck" actor wearing a matching Mr. and Mrs. hoodies to the post.
"That coffee date was UNREAL @zacharylevi #marriedinmaui," she captioned the photo. Her husband quoted her tweet and added a comment, "These dreams and goals are really workin out."
"Avatar" star Joel David Moore also tweeted his congratulatory message on Monday. "Congrats to @ZacharyLevi and @mperegrym on their stunning wedding and beautiful future. Couldn't be happier for my brother & my new sis pal," he wrote. "Furthermore, I'm exhausted and terrible with secrets. So from all the boys, thanks for lifting the veil. #punintended," he added in another post, adding a photo of the groomsmen.
On Thursday, June 12, Levi, Moore and some friends were photographed enjoying their time on the beach. The 33-year-old actor was seen going shirtless as he walked on the sand.
Furthermore, IÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½m exhausted and terrible with secrets. So from all the boys, thanks for lifting the veil. pic.twitter.com/ufZ2tltEqG— Joel David Moore (@joeldavidmoore) June 17, 2014
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell