Zachary Levi and Missy Peregrym Secretly Tie the Knot in Maui
Zachary Levi and his girlfriend Missy Peregrym, who keep their personal lives private, have quietly got married. The Andy McNally depicter on ABC's "Rookie Blue" shares news of their wedding in a Twitter post on Monday, June 16. She attached a photo of her and the "Chuck" actor wearing a matching Mr. and Mrs. hoodies to the post.
"That coffee date was UNREAL @zacharylevi #marriedinmaui," she captioned the photo. Her husband quoted her tweet and added a comment, "These dreams and goals are really workin out."
"Avatar" star Joel David Moore also tweeted his congratulatory message on Monday. "Congrats to @ZacharyLevi and @mperegrym on their stunning wedding and beautiful future. Couldn't be happier for my brother & my new sis pal," he wrote. "Furthermore, I'm exhausted and terrible with secrets. So from all the boys, thanks for lifting the veil. #punintended," he added in another post, adding a photo of the groomsmen.
On Thursday, June 12, Levi, Moore and some friends were photographed enjoying their time on the beach. The 33-year-old actor was seen going shirtless as he walked on the sand.
Furthermore, IÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½m exhausted and terrible with secrets. So from all the boys, thanks for lifting the veil. pic.twitter.com/ufZ2tltEqG— Joel David Moore (@joeldavidmoore) June 17, 2014
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story