Malia Obama Spends a Day Working on Set of Halle Berry's 'Extant'
President Barack Obama's first daughter Malia Obama was spotted working on the set of Halle Berry's new series "Extant". Report said that she worked as a production assistant for one day on the filming set in Los Angeles.
A source revealed, "She helped with computer shop alignments and the director also let her slate a take." The source shared Malia's comment on her first job was, "My first time. This is a big deal."
In 2012, Michele Obama revealed to PEOPLE that her eldest daughter had "expressed some interest in filmmaking. Just like her father, she is an avid reader, and she enjoys movies. But she's a freshman, so she also knows she has years in college to explore her interest."
"Extant" is Halle's first TVseries after 2005's "Their Eyes Were Watching God", which helped her earn Emmy and Golden Globe nominations. The CBS science-fiction series, which also features Goran Visnjic and Camryn Manheim, will premiere on July 9.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors