Malia Obama Spends a Day Working on Set of Halle Berry's 'Extant'
President Barack Obama's first daughter Malia Obama was spotted working on the set of Halle Berry's new series "Extant". Report said that she worked as a production assistant for one day on the filming set in Los Angeles.
A source revealed, "She helped with computer shop alignments and the director also let her slate a take." The source shared Malia's comment on her first job was, "My first time. This is a big deal."
In 2012, Michele Obama revealed to PEOPLE that her eldest daughter had "expressed some interest in filmmaking. Just like her father, she is an avid reader, and she enjoys movies. But she's a freshman, so she also knows she has years in college to explore her interest."
"Extant" is Halle's first TVseries after 2005's "Their Eyes Were Watching God", which helped her earn Emmy and Golden Globe nominations. The CBS science-fiction series, which also features Goran Visnjic and Camryn Manheim, will premiere on July 9.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'