Malia Obama Spends a Day Working on Set of Halle Berry's 'Extant'
President Barack Obama's first daughter Malia Obama was spotted working on the set of Halle Berry's new series "Extant". Report said that she worked as a production assistant for one day on the filming set in Los Angeles.
A source revealed, "She helped with computer shop alignments and the director also let her slate a take." The source shared Malia's comment on her first job was, "My first time. This is a big deal."
In 2012, Michele Obama revealed to PEOPLE that her eldest daughter had "expressed some interest in filmmaking. Just like her father, she is an avid reader, and she enjoys movies. But she's a freshman, so she also knows she has years in college to explore her interest."
"Extant" is Halle's first TVseries after 2005's "Their Eyes Were Watching God", which helped her earn Emmy and Golden Globe nominations. The CBS science-fiction series, which also features Goran Visnjic and Camryn Manheim, will premiere on July 9.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences