Brian Williams Raps 'Baby Got Back' in Latest 'Tonight Show' Mash-Up Video
Brian Williams got another supercut treatment on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". The latest mash-up video, debuted on the show Monday night, June 16, features the NBC News anchor rapping to Sir Mix-A-Lot's "Baby Got Back".
Clips of Williams from many "NBC Nightly News" broadcasts were cut together to make it look like the 55-year-old reporter spit the verses including, "I like big butts and I cannot lie." Hoda Kotb, Savannah Guthrie and Kathie Lee Gifford were enslited as cameos to shout, "Yeah," in the chorus.
The "Tonight Show" staff previously edited Williams' clips to make him rap to Sugar Hill Gang's "Rapper's Delight", Warren G's "Regulate", N.W.A.'s "Straight Outta Compton" and Snoop Dogg's "Nuthin But A G Thang" and "Gin and Juice".
When stopping by the late-night show in April, Williams set things straight about his involvement in the mash-up clips. "People think I have somehow colluded into the making of these videos," he said. "Let's be clear...I've never said 'hippity.' "
More The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris