Brian Williams Raps 'Baby Got Back' in Latest 'Tonight Show' Mash-Up Video
Brian Williams got another supercut treatment on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon". The latest mash-up video, debuted on the show Monday night, June 16, features the NBC News anchor rapping to Sir Mix-A-Lot's "Baby Got Back".
Clips of Williams from many "NBC Nightly News" broadcasts were cut together to make it look like the 55-year-old reporter spit the verses including, "I like big butts and I cannot lie." Hoda Kotb, Savannah Guthrie and Kathie Lee Gifford were enslited as cameos to shout, "Yeah," in the chorus.
The "Tonight Show" staff previously edited Williams' clips to make him rap to Sugar Hill Gang's "Rapper's Delight", Warren G's "Regulate", N.W.A.'s "Straight Outta Compton" and Snoop Dogg's "Nuthin But A G Thang" and "Gin and Juice".
When stopping by the late-night show in April, Williams set things straight about his involvement in the mash-up clips. "People think I have somehow colluded into the making of these videos," he said. "Let's be clear...I've never said 'hippity.' "
More The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon News
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo