Video: Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban Perform 'Amazing Grace' at Children's Hospital
Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban gave an impromptu concert when they recently visited Monash Children's Hospital in Clayton, Australia. In a video uploaded to the hospital's YouTube channel, the couple is seen serenading the crowd with the acoustic performance of "Amazing Grace". Urban sits on a desk as he plays his guitar and sings the song with his wife.
On Monday, June 16, the hospital publicly thanked the two stars in a statement posted on its website. "We want to say a huge THANK YOU to Nicole, Keith and Swisse for lifting up the spirits of some of our most deserving patients, families and staff," they wrote.
Kidman and her husband made a visit to the hospital while they were in the town for the Swisse Celebrate Life Ball, a fundraising event which raises money for both the Monash Children's Hospital and Sydney's Children's Hospital.
"Events like the Swisse Celebrate Life Ball ensure that we are able to give to families in need. Even if it is just listening and hugging and showing support, then it's worth it," the actress has said of her involvement in the charity.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture