Jack Coleman Returns for 'Heroes Reborn' Miniseries
Jack Coleman has become the first "Heroes" alum to sign on for the reboot version. The actor who played Noah Bennett a.k.a. HRG (the Man in the Horn-Rimmed Glasses) on the original series will return for the miniseries titled "Heroes: Reborn".
"He's back," so it's announced on the official Twitter account for "Heroes: Reborn" along with a picture of Coleman's Noah. He was initially a recurring character on the show which debuted in 2006, but Coleman was later promoted to regular midway through season 1 as the character gained popularity among fans.
At the NBC upfront in May, NBC Chairman Bob Greenblatt said that "some of the familiar faces from the show are bound to drop in." Deadline reports that some other original stars have been approached, but Zachary Quinto and Milo Ventimiglia are reportedly currently unavailable.
- J.K. Rowling Hints at Big Spoiler for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2'
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance