Jack Coleman Returns for 'Heroes Reborn' Miniseries
Jack Coleman has become the first "Heroes" alum to sign on for the reboot version. The actor who played Noah Bennett a.k.a. HRG (the Man in the Horn-Rimmed Glasses) on the original series will return for the miniseries titled "Heroes: Reborn".
"He's back," so it's announced on the official Twitter account for "Heroes: Reborn" along with a picture of Coleman's Noah. He was initially a recurring character on the show which debuted in 2006, but Coleman was later promoted to regular midway through season 1 as the character gained popularity among fans.
At the NBC upfront in May, NBC Chairman Bob Greenblatt said that "some of the familiar faces from the show are bound to drop in." Deadline reports that some other original stars have been approached, but Zachary Quinto and Milo Ventimiglia are reportedly currently unavailable.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie