Jack Coleman Returns for 'Heroes Reborn' Miniseries
Jack Coleman has become the first "Heroes" alum to sign on for the reboot version. The actor who played Noah Bennett a.k.a. HRG (the Man in the Horn-Rimmed Glasses) on the original series will return for the miniseries titled "Heroes: Reborn".
"He's back," so it's announced on the official Twitter account for "Heroes: Reborn" along with a picture of Coleman's Noah. He was initially a recurring character on the show which debuted in 2006, but Coleman was later promoted to regular midway through season 1 as the character gained popularity among fans.
At the NBC upfront in May, NBC Chairman Bob Greenblatt said that "some of the familiar faces from the show are bound to drop in." Deadline reports that some other original stars have been approached, but Zachary Quinto and Milo Ventimiglia are reportedly currently unavailable.
He's back. http://t.co/9HGsRWbX32
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked