Jack Coleman Returns for 'Heroes Reborn' Miniseries
Jack Coleman has become the first "Heroes" alum to sign on for the reboot version. The actor who played Noah Bennett a.k.a. HRG (the Man in the Horn-Rimmed Glasses) on the original series will return for the miniseries titled "Heroes: Reborn".
"He's back," so it's announced on the official Twitter account for "Heroes: Reborn" along with a picture of Coleman's Noah. He was initially a recurring character on the show which debuted in 2006, but Coleman was later promoted to regular midway through season 1 as the character gained popularity among fans.
At the NBC upfront in May, NBC Chairman Bob Greenblatt said that "some of the familiar faces from the show are bound to drop in." Deadline reports that some other original stars have been approached, but Zachary Quinto and Milo Ventimiglia are reportedly currently unavailable.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns