Jack Coleman Returns for 'Heroes Reborn' Miniseries
Jack Coleman has become the first "Heroes" alum to sign on for the reboot version. The actor who played Noah Bennett a.k.a. HRG (the Man in the Horn-Rimmed Glasses) on the original series will return for the miniseries titled "Heroes: Reborn".
"He's back," so it's announced on the official Twitter account for "Heroes: Reborn" along with a picture of Coleman's Noah. He was initially a recurring character on the show which debuted in 2006, but Coleman was later promoted to regular midway through season 1 as the character gained popularity among fans.
At the NBC upfront in May, NBC Chairman Bob Greenblatt said that "some of the familiar faces from the show are bound to drop in." Deadline reports that some other original stars have been approached, but Zachary Quinto and Milo Ventimiglia are reportedly currently unavailable.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Gets Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed