Jennifer Hudson Debuts 'Walk It Out' Music Video Ft. Timbaland
Jennifer Hudson has debuted a music video for her collaboration with Timbaland, "Walk It Out". Shot in New York by Director X, the clip sees the singer walking through the streets in a white crop top, tight pants and funky sneakers.
J-Hud is featured showing off some impromptu choreography in a hair salon and meeting a man who eventually wins her heart. Also making appearances in the clip are Timbaland, who raps his verses in a different location, and the 32-year-old songbird's husband David Otunga.
" 'Walk It Out' reflects the 'J-Hud' in me. Every bit of it is a reminder and a connection of where I come from," Hudson said of the track recently.
"Who better to help me reconnect to that than Timbaland and his team? We co-wrote the song together so I'm singing my words. It's my take; my perspective. It's my music and I can't wait to share that with my fans," she added.
The sexy track is the second offering from Hudson's forthcoming third studio album. The yet-to-be-titled set is expected to be released later this year via RCA Records.
Jennifer Hudson's "Walk It Out" (feat. Timbaland) music video
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent