Jennifer Hudson Debuts 'Walk It Out' Music Video Ft. Timbaland
Jennifer Hudson has debuted a music video for her collaboration with Timbaland, "Walk It Out". Shot in New York by Director X, the clip sees the singer walking through the streets in a white crop top, tight pants and funky sneakers.
J-Hud is featured showing off some impromptu choreography in a hair salon and meeting a man who eventually wins her heart. Also making appearances in the clip are Timbaland, who raps his verses in a different location, and the 32-year-old songbird's husband David Otunga.
" 'Walk It Out' reflects the 'J-Hud' in me. Every bit of it is a reminder and a connection of where I come from," Hudson said of the track recently.
"Who better to help me reconnect to that than Timbaland and his team? We co-wrote the song together so I'm singing my words. It's my take; my perspective. It's my music and I can't wait to share that with my fans," she added.
The sexy track is the second offering from Hudson's forthcoming third studio album. The yet-to-be-titled set is expected to be released later this year via RCA Records.
Jennifer Hudson's "Walk It Out" (feat. Timbaland) music video
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'