Jennifer Hudson Debuts 'Walk It Out' Music Video Ft. Timbaland
Jennifer Hudson has debuted a music video for her collaboration with Timbaland, "Walk It Out". Shot in New York by Director X, the clip sees the singer walking through the streets in a white crop top, tight pants and funky sneakers.
J-Hud is featured showing off some impromptu choreography in a hair salon and meeting a man who eventually wins her heart. Also making appearances in the clip are Timbaland, who raps his verses in a different location, and the 32-year-old songbird's husband David Otunga.
" 'Walk It Out' reflects the 'J-Hud' in me. Every bit of it is a reminder and a connection of where I come from," Hudson said of the track recently.
"Who better to help me reconnect to that than Timbaland and his team? We co-wrote the song together so I'm singing my words. It's my take; my perspective. It's my music and I can't wait to share that with my fans," she added.
The sexy track is the second offering from Hudson's forthcoming third studio album. The yet-to-be-titled set is expected to be released later this year via RCA Records.
Jennifer Hudson's "Walk It Out" (feat. Timbaland) music video
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Comic-Con: 'Stranger Things' First Season 2 Trailer Features Creepy Visions and Eleven's Return
- Nicki Minaj Finally Joins Snapchat, but She Has No Idea How to Use It!
- Scott Disick Insists He's 'Not Sex Addict,' but Does Admit to Having a 'Gargantuan Appetite' for Sex
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Trailer Teases Superman's Return and Green Lantern
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Hot Bod in Sheer Mini Dress When Celebrating Her Birthday With Alex Rodriguez
- Hilary Duff's L.A. Home Burglarized After She Shares Holiday Pics Online
- More Than 90 People Hospitalized During Chance the Rapper's Connecticut Show