Jennifer Hudson Debuts 'Walk It Out' Music Video Ft. Timbaland
Jennifer Hudson has debuted a music video for her collaboration with Timbaland, "Walk It Out". Shot in New York by Director X, the clip sees the singer walking through the streets in a white crop top, tight pants and funky sneakers.
J-Hud is featured showing off some impromptu choreography in a hair salon and meeting a man who eventually wins her heart. Also making appearances in the clip are Timbaland, who raps his verses in a different location, and the 32-year-old songbird's husband David Otunga.
" 'Walk It Out' reflects the 'J-Hud' in me. Every bit of it is a reminder and a connection of where I come from," Hudson said of the track recently.
"Who better to help me reconnect to that than Timbaland and his team? We co-wrote the song together so I'm singing my words. It's my take; my perspective. It's my music and I can't wait to share that with my fans," she added.
The sexy track is the second offering from Hudson's forthcoming third studio album. The yet-to-be-titled set is expected to be released later this year via RCA Records.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip