Steven Spielberg's Cold War Film and 'The BFG' Get Release Dates
Two upcoming movies from director Steven Spielberg have locked release dates. An untitled Cold War movie which is based on a true story will hit theaters on October 16, 2015, while an adaptation of Roald Dahl's classic children's book "The BFG" is set for July 1, 2016.
The Coen brothers polish the script which tells the story of an American attorney, James Donovan, who was enlisted by CIA to negotiate the release of a pilot who was captured after his U-2 spy plane was shot down over Russia. Tom Hanks and Mark Rylance are among the cast.
Meanwhile, "The BFG" is based on the fantastical tale of a Big Friendly Giant who befriends a young orphan girl. They set out on an adventure to capture the evil, man-eating giants who have been invading the human world. Melissa Mathison, who penned "E.T.", writes the screenplay.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split