Justin Bieber and Chris Brown Reunite in the Studio, Record a Song 'for the Fans'
Justin Bieber and Chris Brown have confirmed that they are collaborating on a new song. On Monday, June 16, the Canadian star shared an Instagram picture of him and Breezy hanging out in a recording studio together.
"Studio, me and CB did 1 for the fans," he captioned the black-and-white photo. There's still no official word on the title of the collaboration or when it will be released, but this won't be the duo's first time to work together. Bieber was previously featured in "Next to You", a duet appearing in Brown's 2011 album, "F.A.M.E.".
Both Bieber and Brown have been working hard on their respective music. Bieber has shared many Instagram photos to tease his upcoming collaborations with Ariana Grande, Austin Mahone and Cody Simpson among others.
Meanwhile, Brown is now finishing his "X" album which was delayed due to his recent incarceration. The "Loyal" hitmaker recently posted a picture of him, Tyga and Lil Boosie in a studio, hinting that he's also readying "Fan of a Fan 2" album.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris