Justin Bieber and Chris Brown Reunite in the Studio, Record a Song 'for the Fans'
Justin Bieber and Chris Brown have confirmed that they are collaborating on a new song. On Monday, June 16, the Canadian star shared an Instagram picture of him and Breezy hanging out in a recording studio together.
"Studio, me and CB did 1 for the fans," he captioned the black-and-white photo. There's still no official word on the title of the collaboration or when it will be released, but this won't be the duo's first time to work together. Bieber was previously featured in "Next to You", a duet appearing in Brown's 2011 album, "F.A.M.E.".
Both Bieber and Brown have been working hard on their respective music. Bieber has shared many Instagram photos to tease his upcoming collaborations with Ariana Grande, Austin Mahone and Cody Simpson among others.
Meanwhile, Brown is now finishing his "X" album which was delayed due to his recent incarceration. The "Loyal" hitmaker recently posted a picture of him, Tyga and Lil Boosie in a studio, hinting that he's also readying "Fan of a Fan 2" album.
More Justin Bieber News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant