Miley Cyrus Feeling Cheated After Losing to Selena Gomez at MuchMusic Awards
Miley Cyrus is apparently upset that she didn't win anything at the 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards that took place on Sunday, June 15 in Toronto, Canada. The singer took to Twitter to express her dissatisfaction with the awards show's voting system.
"Wigged woting wis wack wust wayin," she wrote. In plain English, the message says, "Rigged voting is wack just sayin'." Many speculate that Cyrus is pissed she lost the International Artist of the Year award to fellow former Disney princess Selena Gomez.
The two stars are reportedly not on good terms. The former "Hannah Montana" actress was recently caught singing "FU" while holding a cardboard cutout of Justin Bieber's ex-girlfriend during her "Bangerz" concert.
Cyrus, however, didn't only lose to Gomez at the Sunday event. The 21-year-old performer had her "Wrecking Ball" clip nominated for the International Video of the Year award, which last night went to Lorde for her "Royals".
The producers of MuchMusic Awards have reacted to Cyrus' comment about the voting system. In a Twitter post, they said, "Anyone saying our voting is 'rigged' should know that we have our own reliable tracking system."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour