Mark Ballas Seriously Injured in a Car Crash
Mark Ballas has suffered another serious injury less than a month after he fell to the floor while rehearsing for "Dancing with the Stars" finale. Ballas was taken to a Los Angeles hospital on Monday, June 16 afternoon after another vehicle struck his car from behind.
According to TMZ, Ballas was driving on a Los Angeles street and was turning right when another car sped in his lane and slammed into his back right side. Five guys in the other vehicle claimed it was Ballas' fault but an eyewitness defended the dancing pro, saying the other driver was speeding.
Complaining of whiplash and back pain, Ballas was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where doctors examined him and prescribed some pain meds. The doctors said the pain would get worse the next day, which is unfortunate because Ballas is scheduled to perform this week with a guitar strapped on his shoulder.
Just last month, Ballas' "shoulder popped out during a lift and he was taken by ambulance to the hospital where he was treated and released." He also dislocated his left shoulder while performing with his then-partner, actress Sabrina Bryan, in the 2007 finale of "DWTS".
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'