Mark Ballas Seriously Injured in a Car Crash
Mark Ballas has suffered another serious injury less than a month after he fell to the floor while rehearsing for "Dancing with the Stars" finale. Ballas was taken to a Los Angeles hospital on Monday, June 16 afternoon after another vehicle struck his car from behind.
According to TMZ, Ballas was driving on a Los Angeles street and was turning right when another car sped in his lane and slammed into his back right side. Five guys in the other vehicle claimed it was Ballas' fault but an eyewitness defended the dancing pro, saying the other driver was speeding.
Complaining of whiplash and back pain, Ballas was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where doctors examined him and prescribed some pain meds. The doctors said the pain would get worse the next day, which is unfortunate because Ballas is scheduled to perform this week with a guitar strapped on his shoulder.
Just last month, Ballas' "shoulder popped out during a lift and he was taken by ambulance to the hospital where he was treated and released." He also dislocated his left shoulder while performing with his then-partner, actress Sabrina Bryan, in the 2007 finale of "DWTS".
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular