Mark Ballas Seriously Injured in a Car Crash
Mark Ballas has suffered another serious injury less than a month after he fell to the floor while rehearsing for "Dancing with the Stars" finale. Ballas was taken to a Los Angeles hospital on Monday, June 16 afternoon after another vehicle struck his car from behind.
According to TMZ, Ballas was driving on a Los Angeles street and was turning right when another car sped in his lane and slammed into his back right side. Five guys in the other vehicle claimed it was Ballas' fault but an eyewitness defended the dancing pro, saying the other driver was speeding.
Complaining of whiplash and back pain, Ballas was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where doctors examined him and prescribed some pain meds. The doctors said the pain would get worse the next day, which is unfortunate because Ballas is scheduled to perform this week with a guitar strapped on his shoulder.
Just last month, Ballas' "shoulder popped out during a lift and he was taken by ambulance to the hospital where he was treated and released." He also dislocated his left shoulder while performing with his then-partner, actress Sabrina Bryan, in the 2007 finale of "DWTS".
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'