Drake Brings Out Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa and More at Houston Gig
Five years after selling out his first show in Houston, Drake headlined a gig at the city's Warehouse Live as part of Houston Appreciation Weekend. At the event, the Canadian rapper performed his old and new hits with the help of a number of special guests.
Big Sean was among the names who made guest appearances onstage at the show. He joined Drizzy for the live performance of their collaboration, "All Me". After finishing the song, Drake thanked Sean for everything he'd done for him and revealed that he'd do anything to return the favor.
Drake also brought out Wiz Khalifa and smoked a joint with him on the stage after they finished performing "We Dem Boyz". "I've never done this in my life before during a show," Drake told the crowd.
Other guests included Travis Scott who performed his "Upper Echelon", Tinashe who tackled the remix to her "2 on" with Drake and YG who gave the rendition of his "Who Do You Love?".
More Drake News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones