Drake Brings Out Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa and More at Houston Gig
Five years after selling out his first show in Houston, Drake headlined a gig at the city's Warehouse Live as part of Houston Appreciation Weekend. At the event, the Canadian rapper performed his old and new hits with the help of a number of special guests.
Big Sean was among the names who made guest appearances onstage at the show. He joined Drizzy for the live performance of their collaboration, "All Me". After finishing the song, Drake thanked Sean for everything he'd done for him and revealed that he'd do anything to return the favor.
Drake also brought out Wiz Khalifa and smoked a joint with him on the stage after they finished performing "We Dem Boyz". "I've never done this in my life before during a show," Drake told the crowd.
Other guests included Travis Scott who performed his "Upper Echelon", Tinashe who tackled the remix to her "2 on" with Drake and YG who gave the rendition of his "Who Do You Love?".
More Drake News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic