Drake Brings Out Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa and More at Houston Gig
Five years after selling out his first show in Houston, Drake headlined a gig at the city's Warehouse Live as part of Houston Appreciation Weekend. At the event, the Canadian rapper performed his old and new hits with the help of a number of special guests.
Big Sean was among the names who made guest appearances onstage at the show. He joined Drizzy for the live performance of their collaboration, "All Me". After finishing the song, Drake thanked Sean for everything he'd done for him and revealed that he'd do anything to return the favor.
Drake also brought out Wiz Khalifa and smoked a joint with him on the stage after they finished performing "We Dem Boyz". "I've never done this in my life before during a show," Drake told the crowd.
Other guests included Travis Scott who performed his "Upper Echelon", Tinashe who tackled the remix to her "2 on" with Drake and YG who gave the rendition of his "Who Do You Love?".
More Drake News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2