Drake Brings Out Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa and More at Houston Gig
Five years after selling out his first show in Houston, Drake headlined a gig at the city's Warehouse Live as part of Houston Appreciation Weekend. At the event, the Canadian rapper performed his old and new hits with the help of a number of special guests.
Big Sean was among the names who made guest appearances onstage at the show. He joined Drizzy for the live performance of their collaboration, "All Me". After finishing the song, Drake thanked Sean for everything he'd done for him and revealed that he'd do anything to return the favor.
Drake also brought out Wiz Khalifa and smoked a joint with him on the stage after they finished performing "We Dem Boyz". "I've never done this in my life before during a show," Drake told the crowd.
Other guests included Travis Scott who performed his "Upper Echelon", Tinashe who tackled the remix to her "2 on" with Drake and YG who gave the rendition of his "Who Do You Love?".
More Drake News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked