Beyonce and Other Stars Share Sweet Photos to Celebrate Father's Day
Many stars took to social media to share photos honoring Father's Day on Sunday, June 15. Beyonce Knowles was one of celebrities who shared a sweet photo of her family on Instagram to share a Father's Day greeting. The former Destiny's Child singer uploaded a black-and-white photo of her 2-year-old daughter Blue Ivy sitting on Jay-Z's shoulders. "Happy Happy Father's Day," she wrote.
The Kardashians also shared some photos on social media. Kris Jenner shared a collage photo of the dads in the family, which include Kanye West, Scott Disick, Bruce Jenner and Robert Kardashian. "I love these guys so much!!! Happy Fathers Day !!!! #Family #Love #MissyouRobert," she wrote. Her daughter Kendall Jenner, meanwhile, uploaded a cute photo of her as a child and her father Bruce. "Happy Father's Day to the most wonderful man I know. love you daddy!" the caption read.
Mariah Carey, Pink and Alec Baldwin's wife Hilaria Baldwin uploaded a photo of their respective family, while Lea Michele shared a snap of her and her father. "Beyond lucky to have the best dad in the whole world! #happyfathersday," the "Cannonball" singer wrote.
Mario Lopez posed with her daughter Gia and son Dominic in a snap. "Fatherhood is the most amazing gift I've been given... So blessed to have healthy & happy kids. #GiaFrancesca #Dominic #FathersDay," he wrote. Hilary Duff's son Luca is all smiles in a photo with his dad Mike Comry while Snooki shared a photo of son Lorenzo his daddy.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her