Eva Longoria Is a Beautiful Bridesmaid in Friend's Wedding
Eva Longoria served as a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding over the weekend. The former star of "Desperate Housewives" was photographed at her friend Bonnie Rodezno's wedding in Los Angeles on Saturday, June 14. Rodezno previously served as the actress' bridesmaid when she got married to Tony Parker.
Longoria looked pretty in a lilac dress over the weekend. Holding a small bouquet and a clutch, she completed her look with a pair of nude-colored heels. Longoria was joined by her boyfriend Jose Antonio Baston at the nuptials.
Longoria and her businessman boyfriend have been dating for eight months. However, the actress apparently has not thought of having kids yet. "It's just not in my future," she told PEOPLE at Brita Burbank YMCA special event last Wednesday.
Prior to the wedding, the 39-year-old star was seen attending a hockey game between L.A. Kings and New York Rangers at the Staples Center. She sported a simple black dress, a pair of matching heels and a handbag as she went to the arena alongside her boyfriend who wore a gray blazer and shoes on Friday.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day