Eva Longoria Is a Beautiful Bridesmaid in Friend's Wedding
Eva Longoria served as a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding over the weekend. The former star of "Desperate Housewives" was photographed at her friend Bonnie Rodezno's wedding in Los Angeles on Saturday, June 14. Rodezno previously served as the actress' bridesmaid when she got married to Tony Parker.
Longoria looked pretty in a lilac dress over the weekend. Holding a small bouquet and a clutch, she completed her look with a pair of nude-colored heels. Longoria was joined by her boyfriend Jose Antonio Baston at the nuptials.
Longoria and her businessman boyfriend have been dating for eight months. However, the actress apparently has not thought of having kids yet. "It's just not in my future," she told PEOPLE at Brita Burbank YMCA special event last Wednesday.
Prior to the wedding, the 39-year-old star was seen attending a hockey game between L.A. Kings and New York Rangers at the Staples Center. She sported a simple black dress, a pair of matching heels and a handbag as she went to the arena alongside her boyfriend who wore a gray blazer and shoes on Friday.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs