Eva Longoria Is a Beautiful Bridesmaid in Friend's Wedding
Eva Longoria served as a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding over the weekend. The former star of "Desperate Housewives" was photographed at her friend Bonnie Rodezno's wedding in Los Angeles on Saturday, June 14. Rodezno previously served as the actress' bridesmaid when she got married to Tony Parker.
Longoria looked pretty in a lilac dress over the weekend. Holding a small bouquet and a clutch, she completed her look with a pair of nude-colored heels. Longoria was joined by her boyfriend Jose Antonio Baston at the nuptials.
Longoria and her businessman boyfriend have been dating for eight months. However, the actress apparently has not thought of having kids yet. "It's just not in my future," she told PEOPLE at Brita Burbank YMCA special event last Wednesday.
Prior to the wedding, the 39-year-old star was seen attending a hockey game between L.A. Kings and New York Rangers at the Staples Center. She sported a simple black dress, a pair of matching heels and a handbag as she went to the arena alongside her boyfriend who wore a gray blazer and shoes on Friday.
More Eva Longoria News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny