Eva Longoria Is a Beautiful Bridesmaid in Friend's Wedding
Eva Longoria served as a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding over the weekend. The former star of "Desperate Housewives" was photographed at her friend Bonnie Rodezno's wedding in Los Angeles on Saturday, June 14. Rodezno previously served as the actress' bridesmaid when she got married to Tony Parker.
Longoria looked pretty in a lilac dress over the weekend. Holding a small bouquet and a clutch, she completed her look with a pair of nude-colored heels. Longoria was joined by her boyfriend Jose Antonio Baston at the nuptials.
Longoria and her businessman boyfriend have been dating for eight months. However, the actress apparently has not thought of having kids yet. "It's just not in my future," she told PEOPLE at Brita Burbank YMCA special event last Wednesday.
Prior to the wedding, the 39-year-old star was seen attending a hockey game between L.A. Kings and New York Rangers at the Staples Center. She sported a simple black dress, a pair of matching heels and a handbag as she went to the arena alongside her boyfriend who wore a gray blazer and shoes on Friday.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season