Eva Longoria Is a Beautiful Bridesmaid in Friend's Wedding
Eva Longoria served as a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding over the weekend. The former star of "Desperate Housewives" was photographed at her friend Bonnie Rodezno's wedding in Los Angeles on Saturday, June 14. Rodezno previously served as the actress' bridesmaid when she got married to Tony Parker.
Longoria looked pretty in a lilac dress over the weekend. Holding a small bouquet and a clutch, she completed her look with a pair of nude-colored heels. Longoria was joined by her boyfriend Jose Antonio Baston at the nuptials.
Longoria and her businessman boyfriend have been dating for eight months. However, the actress apparently has not thought of having kids yet. "It's just not in my future," she told PEOPLE at Brita Burbank YMCA special event last Wednesday.
Prior to the wedding, the 39-year-old star was seen attending a hockey game between L.A. Kings and New York Rangers at the Staples Center. She sported a simple black dress, a pair of matching heels and a handbag as she went to the arena alongside her boyfriend who wore a gray blazer and shoes on Friday.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce