Melissa McCarthy Offers Deer CPR in New 'Tammy' Trailer
"Tammy" releases a brand new trailer for its international market. The trailer gives away the very incident that contributes to Tammy's bad day and leads to the chain of misadventures.
While the previous trailers opened with Coolio's "Gangsta's Paradise", this one kicks off with Melissa McCarthy's Tammy singing The Police's "I Don't Want to Lose Your Love Tonight" from a boom box in her car. She accidentally hits a deer while doing the karaoke, causing her to be late at work. Tammy gets fired and quickly vents out her frustration on the boss.
"Tammy" also stars Susan Sarandon as Tammy's alcoholic grandmother who jumps with her on a road trip. New scenes include both of them trying to pass through the woods in the car, and Tammy crashing her jet ski against the dock.
"Tammy" is aiming to profit from the Fourth of July weekend by arriving in U.S. theaters July 2.
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie