Robert Pattinson Flirts With Close Friend Katy Perry
Robert Pattinson, who has been single for quite some time, allegedly flirted with his close friend Katy Perry at "The Rover" after-party in Los Angeles on June 12. According to a report, he told a friend that he thought Katy was "so hot."
A source revealed that just before midnight, the "Roar" singer sneaked into the party at Whiskey Blue at the W Hotel through kitchen and headed to the patio. The source added, "Later on, Robert joined her. They were heavily flirting. At one point, Robert sauntered to the bar with a pal and was heard saying, 'She's so [bleeping] hot,' nodding in Katy's direction."
Previously, the "Fireworks" singer admitted that she only thought Robert as her little brother. Katy said, "He's my bud, I'm like his big sister. We just hang out." She also made a confession to Robert, saying, "One of the things I'm most proud of is not sleeping with you, Robert. And that's true."
Robert has not dated anyone since splitting from Kristen Stewart. Recently, a report said that he often stayed at Kristen's house when he was in Los Angeles, because he lent his house to his parents. A source revealed, "Rob doesn't have his own place in LA. When he's in town, he sometimes stays at the Chateau Marmont and very often at Kristen's when she's out of town."
Robert is currently promoting his new movie "The Rover" which is also starring Guy Pearce and Scoot McNairy. The movie had been premiered in New York and Los Angeles before the scheduled wide release on June 20 in the U.S.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal