Robert Pattinson Flirts With Close Friend Katy Perry
Robert Pattinson, who has been single for quite some time, allegedly flirted with his close friend Katy Perry at "The Rover" after-party in Los Angeles on June 12. According to a report, he told a friend that he thought Katy was "so hot."
A source revealed that just before midnight, the "Roar" singer sneaked into the party at Whiskey Blue at the W Hotel through kitchen and headed to the patio. The source added, "Later on, Robert joined her. They were heavily flirting. At one point, Robert sauntered to the bar with a pal and was heard saying, 'She's so [bleeping] hot,' nodding in Katy's direction."
Previously, the "Fireworks" singer admitted that she only thought Robert as her little brother. Katy said, "He's my bud, I'm like his big sister. We just hang out." She also made a confession to Robert, saying, "One of the things I'm most proud of is not sleeping with you, Robert. And that's true."
Robert has not dated anyone since splitting from Kristen Stewart. Recently, a report said that he often stayed at Kristen's house when he was in Los Angeles, because he lent his house to his parents. A source revealed, "Rob doesn't have his own place in LA. When he's in town, he sometimes stays at the Chateau Marmont and very often at Kristen's when she's out of town."
Robert is currently promoting his new movie "The Rover" which is also starring Guy Pearce and Scoot McNairy. The movie had been premiered in New York and Los Angeles before the scheduled wide release on June 20 in the U.S.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says