'Orphan Black' Season 2 Finale Preview: Sarah Surrenders
Rachel has things under her control on "Orphan Black" following her successful attempt to kidnap Kira. Sarah is distraught that her daughter is missing. A preview video for the next episode hints at how far Sarah will go to save Kira as it features Sarah saying with her hands cuffed, "My name is Sarah Manning. And this is my unconditional surrender."
Delphine realizes that Rachel has been using her and confronts her, but Rachel says, "None of this is personal." Meanwhile, Cosima's condition is getting worse. Cal is back and surprises Mrs. S by telling her that he is Kira's father.
"By Means Which Have Never Yet Been Tried", the last episode of "Orphan Black" season 2, airs Saturday, June 21 at 9/8c on BBC America. According to the official synopsis, "The war with Dyad is all but lost when Rachel's latest ploy forces a broken Sarah to concede. The Clone Club springs into action, uniting in a reckless gambit to save Sarah. As they fight to gain their freedom, Sarah encounters a new ally and uncovers a terrifying new dimension to the conspiracy."
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance