'Orphan Black' Season 2 Finale Preview: Sarah Surrenders
Rachel has things under her control on "Orphan Black" following her successful attempt to kidnap Kira. Sarah is distraught that her daughter is missing. A preview video for the next episode hints at how far Sarah will go to save Kira as it features Sarah saying with her hands cuffed, "My name is Sarah Manning. And this is my unconditional surrender."
Delphine realizes that Rachel has been using her and confronts her, but Rachel says, "None of this is personal." Meanwhile, Cosima's condition is getting worse. Cal is back and surprises Mrs. S by telling her that he is Kira's father.
"By Means Which Have Never Yet Been Tried", the last episode of "Orphan Black" season 2, airs Saturday, June 21 at 9/8c on BBC America. According to the official synopsis, "The war with Dyad is all but lost when Rachel's latest ploy forces a broken Sarah to concede. The Clone Club springs into action, uniting in a reckless gambit to save Sarah. As they fight to gain their freedom, Sarah encounters a new ally and uncovers a terrifying new dimension to the conspiracy."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie