'Orphan Black' Season 2 Finale Preview: Sarah Surrenders
Rachel has things under her control on "Orphan Black" following her successful attempt to kidnap Kira. Sarah is distraught that her daughter is missing. A preview video for the next episode hints at how far Sarah will go to save Kira as it features Sarah saying with her hands cuffed, "My name is Sarah Manning. And this is my unconditional surrender."
Delphine realizes that Rachel has been using her and confronts her, but Rachel says, "None of this is personal." Meanwhile, Cosima's condition is getting worse. Cal is back and surprises Mrs. S by telling her that he is Kira's father.
"By Means Which Have Never Yet Been Tried", the last episode of "Orphan Black" season 2, airs Saturday, June 21 at 9/8c on BBC America. According to the official synopsis, "The war with Dyad is all but lost when Rachel's latest ploy forces a broken Sarah to concede. The Clone Club springs into action, uniting in a reckless gambit to save Sarah. As they fight to gain their freedom, Sarah encounters a new ally and uncovers a terrifying new dimension to the conspiracy."
More Orphan Black News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia