'Orphan Black' Season 2 Finale Preview: Sarah Surrenders
Rachel has things under her control on "Orphan Black" following her successful attempt to kidnap Kira. Sarah is distraught that her daughter is missing. A preview video for the next episode hints at how far Sarah will go to save Kira as it features Sarah saying with her hands cuffed, "My name is Sarah Manning. And this is my unconditional surrender."
Delphine realizes that Rachel has been using her and confronts her, but Rachel says, "None of this is personal." Meanwhile, Cosima's condition is getting worse. Cal is back and surprises Mrs. S by telling her that he is Kira's father.
"By Means Which Have Never Yet Been Tried", the last episode of "Orphan Black" season 2, airs Saturday, June 21 at 9/8c on BBC America. According to the official synopsis, "The war with Dyad is all but lost when Rachel's latest ploy forces a broken Sarah to concede. The Clone Club springs into action, uniting in a reckless gambit to save Sarah. As they fight to gain their freedom, Sarah encounters a new ally and uncovers a terrifying new dimension to the conspiracy."
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush