'Orphan Black' Season 2 Finale Preview: Sarah Surrenders
Rachel has things under her control on "Orphan Black" following her successful attempt to kidnap Kira. Sarah is distraught that her daughter is missing. A preview video for the next episode hints at how far Sarah will go to save Kira as it features Sarah saying with her hands cuffed, "My name is Sarah Manning. And this is my unconditional surrender."
Delphine realizes that Rachel has been using her and confronts her, but Rachel says, "None of this is personal." Meanwhile, Cosima's condition is getting worse. Cal is back and surprises Mrs. S by telling her that he is Kira's father.
"By Means Which Have Never Yet Been Tried", the last episode of "Orphan Black" season 2, airs Saturday, June 21 at 9/8c on BBC America. According to the official synopsis, "The war with Dyad is all but lost when Rachel's latest ploy forces a broken Sarah to concede. The Clone Club springs into action, uniting in a reckless gambit to save Sarah. As they fight to gain their freedom, Sarah encounters a new ally and uncovers a terrifying new dimension to the conspiracy."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival