Video: Texas Cops Lip Sync to Katy Perry's 'Dark Horse' in a Patrol Car
Two police officers in Texas let people take a look at what's really going on inside a patrol car. The two cops named Aerial Ronell and Ranell Roy, who work for the Rosenberg Police Department, recently posted a video of them lip syncing to Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" while driving through the streets.
The hilarious video was shared on Rosenberg Police Department's Facebook page. In it, the male cop Roy is featured singing the lines that are originally performed by Perry. Meanwhile, Ronell raps the verses recorded by Juicy J.
"We actually want to be able to show people that we're just people, just like everybody else," Ronell told KPRC of why she and Roy filmed the clip. "The message is that we're not the enemy, we're the friends of the community," Roy added.
The video received both positive and negative reactions from viewers. Some Facebook users had no problem with the clip, while some others accused the two cops of wasting "tax dollars"or "slacking off on the job."
More Katy Perry News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role