Video: Texas Cops Lip Sync to Katy Perry's 'Dark Horse' in a Patrol Car
Two police officers in Texas let people take a look at what's really going on inside a patrol car. The two cops named Aerial Ronell and Ranell Roy, who work for the Rosenberg Police Department, recently posted a video of them lip syncing to Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" while driving through the streets.
The hilarious video was shared on Rosenberg Police Department's Facebook page. In it, the male cop Roy is featured singing the lines that are originally performed by Perry. Meanwhile, Ronell raps the verses recorded by Juicy J.
"We actually want to be able to show people that we're just people, just like everybody else," Ronell told KPRC of why she and Roy filmed the clip. "The message is that we're not the enemy, we're the friends of the community," Roy added.
The video received both positive and negative reactions from viewers. Some Facebook users had no problem with the clip, while some others accused the two cops of wasting "tax dollars"or "slacking off on the job."
More Katy Perry News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities