Video: Texas Cops Lip Sync to Katy Perry's 'Dark Horse' in a Patrol Car
Two police officers in Texas let people take a look at what's really going on inside a patrol car. The two cops named Aerial Ronell and Ranell Roy, who work for the Rosenberg Police Department, recently posted a video of them lip syncing to Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" while driving through the streets.
The hilarious video was shared on Rosenberg Police Department's Facebook page. In it, the male cop Roy is featured singing the lines that are originally performed by Perry. Meanwhile, Ronell raps the verses recorded by Juicy J.
"We actually want to be able to show people that we're just people, just like everybody else," Ronell told KPRC of why she and Roy filmed the clip. "The message is that we're not the enemy, we're the friends of the community," Roy added.
The video received both positive and negative reactions from viewers. Some Facebook users had no problem with the clip, while some others accused the two cops of wasting "tax dollars"or "slacking off on the job."
More Katy Perry News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour