Video: Texas Cops Lip Sync to Katy Perry's 'Dark Horse' in a Patrol Car
Two police officers in Texas let people take a look at what's really going on inside a patrol car. The two cops named Aerial Ronell and Ranell Roy, who work for the Rosenberg Police Department, recently posted a video of them lip syncing to Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" while driving through the streets.
The hilarious video was shared on Rosenberg Police Department's Facebook page. In it, the male cop Roy is featured singing the lines that are originally performed by Perry. Meanwhile, Ronell raps the verses recorded by Juicy J.
"We actually want to be able to show people that we're just people, just like everybody else," Ronell told KPRC of why she and Roy filmed the clip. "The message is that we're not the enemy, we're the friends of the community," Roy added.
The video received both positive and negative reactions from viewers. Some Facebook users had no problem with the clip, while some others accused the two cops of wasting "tax dollars"or "slacking off on the job."
More Katy Perry News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary