Video: Texas Cops Lip Sync to Katy Perry's 'Dark Horse' in a Patrol Car
Two police officers in Texas let people take a look at what's really going on inside a patrol car. The two cops named Aerial Ronell and Ranell Roy, who work for the Rosenberg Police Department, recently posted a video of them lip syncing to Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" while driving through the streets.
The hilarious video was shared on Rosenberg Police Department's Facebook page. In it, the male cop Roy is featured singing the lines that are originally performed by Perry. Meanwhile, Ronell raps the verses recorded by Juicy J.
"We actually want to be able to show people that we're just people, just like everybody else," Ronell told KPRC of why she and Roy filmed the clip. "The message is that we're not the enemy, we're the friends of the community," Roy added.
The video received both positive and negative reactions from viewers. Some Facebook users had no problem with the clip, while some others accused the two cops of wasting "tax dollars"or "slacking off on the job."
More Katy Perry News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'