Kris Jenner Congratulates Granddaughter North West on First Birthday on Instagram
Kris Jenner was one of the first people to congratulate her granddaughter North "Nori" West on her first birthday by posting a birthday message on Instagram on June 15. She posted a cute picture of Nori, captioning it with, "Happy 1st Birthday to my beautiful Granddaughter North!!!! You are an angel and I love you so very much!!! #lovebug #pinchthosecheeks."
Previously, a source revealed how the famous family would celebrate Nori's first birthday, saying, "They're planning a lot of surprises for North and want to throw her a party that is fabulous beyond belief and something that they can show her her when she's older."
"Kanye's going to have his video recorder going, and you know Kim going to be recording and taking pictures, too. They've already begun a huge family photo album, like a scrapbook of just the three of them, and since this will be North's first birthday, they're going to capture every moment. It will be an overwhelming day for all three of them," the source added.
On the same day, Kris also sent a congratulatory message to all fathers in her family who celebrated Father's Day. First she posted a collage of pictures of Kanye West with Kim Kardashian and their little daughter Nori, captioning it with, "Happy Fathers Day #KanyeWest !!!! You are an amazing Daddy and I love you!!!! #blessed."
Then she posted an old black-and-white picture of her family, which showed all her family members including second husband Bruce Jenner, Kim, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Rob Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. "Happy Fathers Day #BruceJenner !!! What an amazing Dad you are!!!! Love you!!! #Family #Love," she wrote alongside the picture.
She also posted two pictures of her son-in-law, Scott Disick. She posted the picture along with the caption, "Happy Fathers Day Scott AKA @letthelordbewithyou !!!! You are an incredible Daddy and I love you so much!!! Have an amazing day!!! #blessed." In the second picture she added, "Happy Daddy's Day @letthelordbewithyou look at our little P!!!! I love you!!! #family."
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star additionally posted a collage of pictures of the fathers in her family, including her late husband Robert Kardashian. "I love these guys so much!!! Happy Fathers Day !!!! #Family #Love #MissyouRobert," she wrote.
More Kris Jenner News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs