Kris Jenner Congratulates Granddaughter North West on First Birthday on Instagram
Kris Jenner was one of the first people to congratulate her granddaughter North "Nori" West on her first birthday by posting a birthday message on Instagram on June 15. She posted a cute picture of Nori, captioning it with, "Happy 1st Birthday to my beautiful Granddaughter North!!!! You are an angel and I love you so very much!!! #lovebug #pinchthosecheeks."
Previously, a source revealed how the famous family would celebrate Nori's first birthday, saying, "They're planning a lot of surprises for North and want to throw her a party that is fabulous beyond belief and something that they can show her her when she's older."
"Kanye's going to have his video recorder going, and you know Kim going to be recording and taking pictures, too. They've already begun a huge family photo album, like a scrapbook of just the three of them, and since this will be North's first birthday, they're going to capture every moment. It will be an overwhelming day for all three of them," the source added.
On the same day, Kris also sent a congratulatory message to all fathers in her family who celebrated Father's Day. First she posted a collage of pictures of Kanye West with Kim Kardashian and their little daughter Nori, captioning it with, "Happy Fathers Day #KanyeWest !!!! You are an amazing Daddy and I love you!!!! #blessed."
Then she posted an old black-and-white picture of her family, which showed all her family members including second husband Bruce Jenner, Kim, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Rob Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner. "Happy Fathers Day #BruceJenner !!! What an amazing Dad you are!!!! Love you!!! #Family #Love," she wrote alongside the picture.
She also posted two pictures of her son-in-law, Scott Disick. She posted the picture along with the caption, "Happy Fathers Day Scott AKA @letthelordbewithyou !!!! You are an incredible Daddy and I love you so much!!! Have an amazing day!!! #blessed." In the second picture she added, "Happy Daddy's Day @letthelordbewithyou look at our little P!!!! I love you!!! #family."
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star additionally posted a collage of pictures of the fathers in her family, including her late husband Robert Kardashian. "I love these guys so much!!! Happy Fathers Day !!!! #Family #Love #MissyouRobert," she wrote.
More Kris Jenner News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic